Biggest Letdown and Favorite Thing about the Wii

Wolf Form Link

Greatest Wolf in *****
Nov 10, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7184-2037-5493-7944
I know that this has been made a lot of times but i wanted to start a fresh one so herewe go mine are....

Favorite:Adding People to talk to and innvoative controller
Letdown: Not being able to talk live like msn

Letown: Having to get my Wii replaced because it couldn't get online :(

Favorite: Everything else has been freaking amazing and they shipped me another console overnight.

Biggest Letdown: Actually allowing myself to go to a Wii forum after it launched when knowing it would be filled with ignorant people who will make dozens of posts regarding "problems" with there wii which are really just due to there inability to problem solve and read manuals.

vagrant said:
Biggest Letdown: Actually allowing myself to go to a Wii forum after it launched when knowing it would be filled with ignorant people who will make dozens of posts regarding "problems" with there wii which are really just due to there inability to problem solve and read manuals.

wow... who made you the ignorant police? see a tinge of hypcrisy here?

favourite: zelda game was much better than I thought it would be
let down: no online games at the moment, and not very many to be seen in the future.

Good comebacks guys, seriously, keep em coming. Biggest letdown: Don't have a console yet, so can't say! I do hope they have a mic so you can actually talk with people though, can anyone confirm them planning this?

I have heard many many game sites saying that it will most likely happen but im not confirming just puttin in input on it

hahahhahahhaa oh man vagrant makes me laugh ahhaha

biggest let down - no online stuff yet. but thatll come soon. and the batteries last about a week and half in the remote *average playing time per day was like 5-6 hours* so i mean not bad at all. just means imma have to buy like a set of 16 recharageables. hahah

biggest fav. games are amazing. easy once you learn it. good game launch. ahha i bought 6. so far i love them all. and once online hits, thatll be bomb.

Back