Bioshock - About to beat LoZ: OoT/Highest rated of all time

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
So far over at gamerankings.net Bioshock has a 99% overall review score, but it only has 8 review sources so far. But, there are plenty of other sources they have yet to add and the game needs at least 10 reviews for it to be entered in the leaderboards, expect sooner than later for this game to find a fit place at the top of the leaderboards (LoZ: OoT is currently #1 with 32 reviews/97.7%)

If you think that as more reviews are added the % will lower, you'll be in shock, if anything, the % will raise. Here is a list of sources I found on another forum.

OXM UK - 10/10
Alternative Press - 5/5
Game Informer - 10/10
Hyper - 9.7
Meristation - [10/10]
Game.tv - 10/10
Playboy (take it for what it's worth) - 4/4 Bunnies
GamesRadar - 10/10
PC Gamer UK - 9.5/10
Xbox World - 9.4/10
Eurogamer - 10/10
PC Zone - 96%
Gamers - 98%
1up -10/10
Pc Powerplay - 10/10
gamespy 5/5
Console Gameworld - 99%
GameArena 5/5
Gametap: 10/10
Alemania 360 Live - 9.8/10
Under Ground Online (UGO): A+

Lowest so far seems to be 9.4/10. In other words, BUY THIS GAME.

http://www.gamerankings.com/

Last edited:
Wow :yikes: I thought it would be a good game but not this good, might go and get my 360 sooner than I planned too....

I want a 360, but i also want a HDTV :( i wont get one without the other, so ill have to wait a while...

myloveispure said:
I want a 360, but i also want a HDTV :( i wont get one without the other, so ill have to wait a while...
why not? hdtv+360 isnt important in anyway, its just a luxury. most of my friends who own 360s dont play it on a hdtv. + i think it is better to get a 360 first then get the hdtv, so you can truly notice the awesome difference.

myloveispure said:

yup, that's how i was. didn't want to get into one without the other. and definately didn't want to spend the 1000+ bucks on both.

ended up winning an hdtv at work and picked up the 360 within a few weeks.

BWAHA! xD
Lawl @ SDF.
That was rich... Kind of funny, considering Sony really could use a "Defense Force," for their recent failure of the PS3. Though they did earn some respect at E3.

Anyway, yeah, I pre-ordered it a while ago, and now...
ONE MORE DAY. YES. xD
And yeah, the demo was PWN. Bioshock FTW.

Yarg ]:

Secret of Mana > OOT.

Though it'd only be some time until a game from the currently popular genre of games got up there.

lackluster dj said:
yup, that's how i was. didn't want to get into one without the other. and definately didn't want to spend the 1000+ bucks on both.
you can doo what my friend is doing and buy a PC monitor and use that to play your 360 on. if you buy from newegg.com you can get a 21" widescreen that gets up to 1080i for under $200

Mitch2025 said:
you can doo what my friend is doing and buy a PC monitor and use that to play your 360 on. if you buy from newegg.com you can get a 21" widescreen that gets up to 1080i for under $200

wow! that's a heckuva deal there. i would definately consider that if i hadn't lucked into the situation i did.

i was lucky though, and got my 32" lcd for free for a sales promotion my manager was running at work

Back