Bioshock - About to beat LoZ: OoT/Highest rated of all time

Bioshock has 11 reviews and is now below LoZ by .1%. There are still a few 100% they have yet to add though..

JCpackers05 said:
hmmm. i played the demo, thought this game was lame as hell. i dont see how people are so hyped and loving it already.
=/ did you think it was just some run n gun shooter or something?? but oh well, if you didnt like the demo then thats your loss on one of the most innovative games in awhile.

That's some damn good scores there..

As scary as it was I enjoyed the demo, (didn't play it myself just watched) but yeah looked good =]

Sovieto said:
=/ did you think it was just some run n gun shooter or something?? but oh well, if you didnt like the demo then thats your loss on one of the most innovative games in awhile.

no i just thought everything about it was lame...you randomly crash in the ocean and find a random lighthouse in the middle of the sea (come on how lames that?) then you get on an elevator that takes you into some retarded world with these stupid little zombie human things that run around. and phsycopathic children. and then you inject yourself with a needle and you get special powers. WOW LAME.

Woah, didn't realise OoT was so highly rated. I mean I knew it was high but number one? And even so, still after all this time? Thats incredible for a game thats nearly 10 years old...seriously.

Bioshock looks great and all, but I can see me playing it through twice then never looking at it again :/.

JCpackers05 said:
no i just thought everything about it was lame...you randomly crash in the ocean and find a random lighthouse in the middle of the sea (come on how lames that?) then you get on an elevator that takes you into some retarded world with these stupid little zombie human things that run around. and phsycopathic children. and then you inject yourself with a needle and you get special powers. WOW LAME.
actually, it was a lighthouse that is the waypoint into Rapture. It was a world created by extremely smart men that were ahead of their time. They a invented gene-altering way of giving people abnormal powers. ADAM, which is what its called, can be used to make someone taller, shorter, thinner, prettier, or have bigger sexual organs. Besides physical changes it can give people powers such as electric bolts or others. Splicers, the "stupid little zombie" things are normal people who have sort of..become addicted to ADAM, and their genes have been spliced so many times (splicing, a word used with genes) that basically, theyre ****ed up. Inside Rapture began a civil war and during the aftermath of that is when you stumble upon this world. Stupid? If you say so..

Actually I thught the beginning was a little weird too...I mean fair enough you swim to land, thats natural...but why would you go in that bathysphere?

And will it explain all the story elements (e.g. ADAM) in the game? Cos the demo didnt seem to go into that much detail.

Jay61 said:
Actually I thught the beginning was a little weird too...I mean fair enough you swim to land, thats natural...but why would you go in that bathysphere?

And will it explain all the story elements (e.g. ADAM) in the game? Cos the demo didnt seem to go into that much detail.
idk why DID you go in that bathysphere? why didnt you just sit out there, decide its game over, and go play another game?? oh right, cause you are the one who controls the guy in the game, you didnt have to go in that bathysphere, but your curiosity was too great and you did, your fault, not the games..

Well actually the doors closed on me so I could only go forward...

Jay61 said:
Well actually the doors closed on me so I could only go forward...
lol, then you shouldnt have gone into the lighthouse, shouldve sat outside waiting for rescue. its just like a horror film though. "DONT GO IN THE ROOM!" but of course, the characters is too curious to see what was the matter. all games/movies are like this. why is this the only guy who survived a crash and is stuck on this island? (cast away) how did these guys out of everyone find this secret cave (avp) its the same idea. it wouldnt be interesting to play as the guy who dies in the plane crash now would it.

Sovieto said:
actually, it was a lighthouse that is the waypoint into Rapture. It was a world created by extremely smart men that were ahead of their time. They a invented gene-altering way of giving people abnormal powers. ADAM, which is what its called, can be used to make someone taller, shorter, thinner, prettier, or have bigger sexual organs. Besides physical changes it can give people powers such as electric bolts or others. Splicers, the "stupid little zombie" things are normal people who have sort of..become addicted to ADAM, and their genes have been spliced so many times (splicing, a word used with genes) that basically, theyre ****ed up. Inside Rapture began a civil war and during the aftermath of that is when you stumble upon this world. Stupid? If you say so..

ok i didnt ask for a summary of the storyline, all im saying is that yes. its stupid, and lame.

JCpackers05 said:
ok i didnt ask for a summary of the storyline, all im saying is that yes. its stupid, and lame.
guess your mind cant wrap around anything but fighting an invading force consisting of either nazis or aliens. =/

Back