BLAZE Illuminated Dual USB Charging Dock Announced

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

BLAZE Illuminated Dual USB Charging Dock Announced-1.052009-10-29 21:05:13Maura SBLAZE has today announced a dual charging dock for the Wii™. The dock comes complete with two Ni-MH rechargeable battery packs to solve the expensive problem of your Wii Remote eating up disposable alkaline batteries. The rechargeable batteries are designed to be inserted in your Wii Remote™ battery compartment. To recharge the pack, you simply have to place your Wii Remote in one of the two docking cradles. When you see the pretty blue light shining it means that the dock is on and charging up your Remote. The dock can be powered by any USB socket, such as the ones on the Wii, using the included USB cable.

UK gamers will soon be able to purchase the charging dock from the usual outlets, at a RRP of £19.99.

i really don't see why people are making so many. the Nyko recharge packs and recharge stand i bought (set for 2 wiimotes 29$) are working and a lot of others buy them as well. i don't see why there needs to be around fifty recharge things specifically for the wii. the one in the pic even looks almost exactly like the Nyko one i mentioned.

and Nyko made thiers first i might add.

I have that one too I believe. Which ever one has energizer batteries. I have to say that it's a really good charging station. The batteries last a very decent amount of time and it hardly takes any time to charge. Very good buy.

I have the Energizer Charging station where you lay the remotes flat down on the surface, works great i think. bought the energizer one yesterday for 30 bucks.
very good buy i think, cus the back of my remotes were discoloring.

Back