Blockbuster Rant

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
I am really angry at Blockbuster - they have had Xbox 360 games for a while and when Wii came out they didn't have Wii games to rent. I thought - Fair Enough because it's only just come out. Now PS3 comes and on the day of launch they have PS3 games to rent, still no wii games!

What is going on, i am really pissed!

EDIT: Blockbuster UK

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have mentioned - I live in the UK and none of them here do

damn, i was gonna go and try n rent godfather, they better have it :incazzato:

hmm, we've got wii games at blockbuster here in the states, good choices really. its where i've rented sonic and super monkey ball. gonna rent ssx blur with my next coupon. i just wish that i could get another free month from gamefly because that was awesome.

My local Blockbuster had all the games released when the Wii first came out. I guess all locations have different routines.

My blockbuster has wii games but sadly I have no wii.

Blockbuster blows. They nailed me on late fees for stuff I turned in 1 hour before the due time. Very lengthy story on them screwing me over. Get Gamefly, or someone else. I once rented BoF4 broken, returned it. They put it back out on the shelves! Guess who rented it again? Me! Repeat 3x until they realize I'm the only one renting the damn game.

BTW: They told me they had a new copy out each time I went to rent BoF4. Instead I got the same scratched, broken CD. They wouldn't let me open the box to check till I was out the door.

I dunno about the Blockbusters here but our Civic Video's don't have anything for wii down here in Australia.

Back