bluetooth to computer

hound9812

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
2684-9302-3338-6956
I have a sony ericsson phone that has bluetooth. I found out that if i plug it in to my computer i can then use my remote. But when i sync my remote it ask for password, then wants me to put that in with the remote. how would i do that?

I don't think you have to Put it in on the Remote as well, Just type in the Default "0000" on your Phone when it asks for the Password, Then it shouldnt ask for you to put it on the Remote.

Probably wrong but Worth a Try.

I've got a Sony Ericsson K610i.

1. If you spoke in english that actually made sense, I could help you more. However, you have chosen to save 10 seconds and write and very confusing post.
2. Because your post is too confusing, all the help I can offer is the password. The factory setting password for all bluetooth devices is "0000".

sorry I was in a rush when I wrote this.

thanks for the help, but it doesnt work. Ill enter 0000 on my phone, it will then search for a few seconds then come up with a message saying the other device did not enter the code.

Okay, I think I know what you are talking about now.
In order to pair bluetooth devices, you have to place the one you are trying to find in "Discovery mode". This allows other devices to find the device. Next, when you computer or other bluetooth devices find your phone, it will ask for a password. The default password is "0000". If it is not that, the computer will tell you what the password is.

Back