Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Tails McCloud~ said:
lol @ Strype
Dont post it in a new thread cappin, put it in here

Okie Dokie.

After I been in the shower I will begin my training and start my blog:D

Good for you Captain. Are you going to get into competetive battling when your're done? (is eating velveeta grilled cheese)

I'm so sick of "Parental Control", and I wish MTV would "Play.More.Videos" to say the least. But getting back to these immature idiots who are so low on self-esteem, they feel the need to bad mouth the girl when they don't get chosen, as if the girl is intentionally trying to "diss" them. Instead of acting like a real man and taking it like one.

Judge said:
Good for you Captain. Are you going to get into competetive battling when your're done? (is eating velveeta grilled cheese)

Yeah, once I am league champion I will be starting competitive battling.

Ayo said:
In need of several IV battles, AIM me :D

-raises hand-

I'll battle, but one problem, whats a IV battle?

dw, please can you get on wifi and just do nothing (best way i can explain it for now) I will teach you what it is once your ready for compatative battling

Ayo said:
dw, please can you get on wifi and just do nothing (best way i can explain it for now) I will teach you what it is once your ready for compatative battling

I am not ready I am only going to battle once to start off my blog.

After our battle I wont battle untill I am league champion:)

So Yeah I will be wi-fi in a second.

lol, Ayo just needs to check his pokemons individual values, which are in reference to the characterestics on a pokemon that says for example, "scatters things often" or "a little quick tempered". More can be found on psypoke.com

I am on wi-fi and am waiting for ayo.

:)

This battle with begin my blog.

Its not a real battle Captain, just stay on long enough for Ayo to jot down his pokemon stats. (and whn are my posts coming so late o_o)

Meh.

Im going to have to find a battle for my Blog starter.

Back