Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Pokemon_XD_Le_Souffle_des_Tenebres_artwork.jpg

You know what 70SIXER, I find it funny how your whole "Team DX" Clan act so damn hard with your "awesome" paint skills (No really, they are crap. They don't even authentically look like the real DX spray paint graffiti), and bragging off how your "teh 1337" with your oh so "gangster" avatars and signature (In a passive way).
What's more funny is that your insulting one of moderators here who can pretty much give you the boot out of this place.
Also, your insulting the many members here that actually helped build this Pokemon Sub-Forum (See Signature).
Don't worry, I'll be glad to see you in hell. [/flame/rant/comment]

I was thinking the same thing FOX. I would'nt mine locking him in school when the time comes. And I know Chaos, I was not poking fun at your expense, simple observation, which is why it was posted in the form of a question, I re-called seeing that post but was not sure as to how long ago. No harm here.

Judge said:
Weirdo...
exactly

Wuddle said:
You know what 70SIXER, I find it funny how your whole "Team DX" Clan act so damn hard with your "awesome" paint skills (No really, they are crap. They don't even authentically look like the real DX spray paint graffiti), and bragging off how your "teh 1337" with your oh so "gangster" avatars and signature (In a passive way).
What's more funny is that your insulting one of moderators here who can pretty much give you the boot out of this place.
Also, your insulting the many members here that actually helped build this Pokemon Sub-Forum (See Signature).
Don't worry, I'll be glad to see you in hell. [/flame/rant/comment]

Exactly

Last edited:
Hes about as creepy as I am if you ask me (not very)
Strype, from what I see, is just secretive.
@70sixers-You have no idea, kid

Tails McCloud~ said:
Hes about as creepy as I am if you ask me (not very)
Strype, from what I see, is just secretive.
@70sixers-You have no idea, kid
i know that , girl ......... and i dont now why u kids easly get pissed off:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
wait a minute tails mcshit says bad words no no no know your sluty mother wouldnt like that would she

come on guys this is DX name we are all talking about we are trying to make wiichat a betrer place please dont start this war and for ahmed and ather losers who post nasty and sick stuffs we are 100% have nothing to do with thim if anyone continues insolting us we are gong to make wiichat into wiihell
:devil: are you feeling me players:mad5:

congragelations ayo u got an a+ on your test :lol: so why dont u go study more so i can put more tests for u ok loser

Get a life, scrub
*shakes head*
@hennry-You are the only one that iv'e seen actually being a constructive member of WiiChat, but the rest of DX are flamers.

Last edited:
Back