Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

ok we will get lives after u shuv your head in an ass:lol: man i mean come on tails mcshit lets see i nsaulted your hole family and u in pms u couldnt do anything about and all u can say is scrubs i read your spoiler scrub everything scrubs man r u a retard only knowing this word:lol:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Get a life, scrub
*shakes head*
@hennry-You are the only one that iv'e seen actually being a constructive member of WiiChat, but the rest of DX are flamers.
dont blame them they are just junners of the DX clan but still they arent doing sick stuff around here its ahmeds and friends you know what i mean:wink:

ok tails mccshit dont like anyone insaulting u well get used to it asshole it chating baby and all u say is scrub man kidz these days dont know weather they r a boy or a girl but in your case pussy ya thats write a total wose

ya but still since i insaulted u that means i insaulted u dont really care if u pussies ignore it but i insaulted u if u r getting wat i mean

Yeah, you can insult me all you like, but i know that i aint bothered whatever you say, its pointless getting angry on a bunch of words someone is using because of the hatred of the site and I suppose bordem also. If you are getting insults back it would act like something to spur you on but im wise enough not to be trapped in that little insults game, so insult me all you want and ill just ignore you, or even worse put you in my ignore list so i can even see any posts or PMs from you :D

wel another pussy there we go boredom u say jackass well i say go to hell mother fucer im doing this for fun just picking on little kidz like u:lol:

hey you cris sicko did i just till u to get the hell out of here so scram kid or im gona make your life like hell :mad5:

The "Ignore User" function is your friend guys.
I already PMd Prez and most likely his IP is going to get blocked, untill then, I suggest you ignore this remedial ham.

Sent Trulen a PM (Don't worry Ahmed, i did just what you asked and sent the PM you sent me so don't worry) as he's on anyways.

And same with Tails, hennry2 is (although personally I think he's still annoying to an extent, not so much) the only member of Dx whom I don't get pissed off at.

Ayo said:
Just remember you can insult all you like, were on Computer screens so we can choose to ignore it
*Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt us* :D

WuddlePook said:
Please wrap sarcastic posts with [Sarcasm][/Sarcasm] ... unless your serious in which I will sit down in shame.

Strype McClaine said:

Back