Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Once again, I do not wrap... , and to add, I assumed I was in the presence of trainers with common sense.

WuddlePook said:
Sent Trulen a PM (Don't worry Ahmed, i did just what you asked and sent the PM you sent me so don't worry) as he's on anyways.

And same with Tails, hennry2 is (although personally I think he's still annoying to an extent, not so much) the only member of Dx whom I don't get pissed off at.

Haha, it always works.

That cristiano member sent me harresing PM's, in which about two words were spelt correctly, either way I forwarded the messages to a MOD.

Since then I havnt seen christiano around the forums:)

christano and cris2 are ahmed7's dupe accounts.

Tails McCloud~ said:
christano and cris2 are ahmed7's dupe accounts.

Yeah he just started sending me more immature PM's.

But lets not feed him, let the troll rot away as he is starved of attention.

henrry2 said:
gays just ignor him and he will fle

More great PM's from him.

Ignore list.

All the flamers want is attention, dont give it to them, lets not talk about him anymore.

ya thats write excuses excuses just say that u cant fight back and u r a wose and ill stop man i said i pick on little kidz like u not attention why would i want attention from low lives and an 8 year old boy and is a fucing gay boy with a smll penis why would i want attention from u :lol:

cris7 said:
ya thats write excuses excuses just say that u cant fight back and u r a wose and ill stop man i said i pick on little kidz like u not attention why would i want attention from low lives and an 8 year old boy and is a fucing gay boy with a smll penis why would i want attention from u :lol:

Yeah, thats right, excuses excuses.

Please, if you are going to flame or troll please at least try at your spelling and grammar.

And it is the case, all the flammers and trollers are there for the attention which they thrive off.

I am not going to back out of an active debate, so please, do carry on if you can make it a rule abiding discussion and have some interesting points, if you will just continue to insult then there is no point in a debate if you can not be a mature poster.

ITS YA WRITE IN CHATING IN SCHOOL Were U LIVE ITS WAT U SAID and why dont u put me offyour ignore list so i pm u with stuff that will make u cry ok fucer why dont u go and dig a hole and sleeep init and fuc your sluty mother u cock succer and wat the hell r u saying man retards dont even know wat they r saying so tell u wat go to school let the bullies fuc u till u bleed then ill stop insaulting u and your family and ill stop haunting u till the day die deal

Tails McCloud~ said:
How far are you, Jam?

I been busy for the past two days so I havnt done anything since my battle with you.

Just training before the whole victory road I suppose.

Actually, I might pick it up and start playing again tonight if I am free.

I'm not going to 'shut up' so it will be something to pass the time;):lol:

ok didnt even understand a word next time speak english not some childish language we dont understand ok punk know go to hell and burn:lol:

Back