Boggled

Evolve82 said:
As I said before you have got a 360 already for the games yuo want. Have you ever played on a Wii yet?

The fisrt time I atually played it... I wanted one. Before that I was getting a PS3!!

Nope, never touched one. They never have the controllers out at any shops, and none of my friends have one. So basically I have no idea what I'll think of it!

Suppose it would be quite difficult then! You could go into a shop and say you are going to buy one for your brother as a present... If he doesn't like it can you bring it back??

See what they say.. each shop is different, in my experience some said ok and other said as long as it has not been opened and others said NO!

Evolve82 said:
Suppose it would be quite difficult then! You could go into a shop and say you are going to buy one for your brother as a present... If he doesn't like it can you bring it back??

See what they say.. each shop is different, in my experience some said ok and other said as long as it has not been opened and others said NO!

I seem to remember somebody saying Virgin do returns in a certain time if you don't like it, so I'll probably try there first.

There will still be another pay cheque next month, it'd just be annoying to buy it and know there were other games such as Bioshock and Stranglehold I could've got. :crazy:

It was me that said bout Virgin (was talking bout games!!)

It is worth a try! Let me know how you get on.

by the way.. Cud always try phoning them

Trying it first would b a very good idea but then again don't go judging it based on first experience, either for the better or worse.

Back