Boot Camp (Mac)

Gaz said:
i didn't say it wasn't going to work, just saying it was stupid.
Vista works fine thanks, i got it, does exactly what i need, and thats nothing!
Take it easy, firstly, I didn't even imply that you thought it doesn't work, i was merely commenting that it did work. And Secondly, I didn't mean to make you sad by putting down your Microsoft. Last thing I want to do is start another discussion of mac/linux/whatever v. Windows. For future reference, I know things come out differently when typed out online, but seriously learn to recognize when someone's not attacking you and just adding to the conversation.

Oh and thanks Paint, I've not heard of it but I have now and will give it a whirl. Unfortunately Mac makes it easy to develop quality programs with their free xTools and it's hard to sift through all the great programs ;)

Last edited:
redwagon76 said:
Take it easy, firstly, I didn't even imply that you thought it doesn't work, i was merely commenting that it did work. And Secondly, I didn't mean to make you sad by putting down your Microsoft. Last thing I want to do is start another discussion of mac/linux/whatever v. Windows. For future reference, I know things come out differently when typed out online, but seriously learn to recognize when someone's not attacking you and just adding to the conversation.

Oh and thanks Paint, I've not heard of it but I have now and will give it a whirl. Unfortunately Mac makes it easy to develop quality programs with their free xTools and it's hard to sift through all the great programs ;)
yes, learn to recognize when someone's not attacking you :) i did no such thing to you.

oh and just for clarification. i use OS X :lol:

hench why i'm in this discusion in the first place.

Last edited:
I was just thrown off by the word stupid. Oh well. I can't hate a fellow OS X'r. I also wanted to add that if anyone is using bootcamp they should be using rEFIt http://refit.sourceforge.net/ I can't stand having to hold the option key when booting, I know I'm lazy. I'm sure most people know about it but I thought I'd mention it.

redwagon76 said:
I was just thrown off by the word stupid. Oh well. I can't hate a fellow OS X'r. I also wanted to add that if anyone is using bootcamp they should be using rEFIt http://refit.sourceforge.net/ I can't stand having to hold the option key when booting, I know I'm lazy. I'm sure most people know about it but I thought I'd mention it.
;) tis alright, thats the internet for you tho, there is no tone so you can't tell.
nice link, might try it.

Back