Bowling

Wii_Pro

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Wii Online Code
0287-9785-4389-2990
4pwjhxd.jpg

What do I do now? Get another 300 to get + points? I'm sure I can do it again. What happens when the line on the graph goes higher than the white box it's in? You know, the graph that shows how much points you've earned.

It will go out of the graph and just up the screen until you're tv ends I believe

And wholey moley dude you got a red box.. laaaaaaaaaawl

Negative rep from a mod, you start off with 10 I think.. So you get grey then reddddddd

TortillaChip520 said:
so the gray ones are bad??

Basically..

As for bowling it just keeps going up. However it becomes a bit more challenging.. to the point where unless you bowl over a 280 you wont receive any points. Instead your score will go down a bit.

:( I cant get a 300 anymore. I keep getting like 2 spares, and the rest strikes.

I feel that the pro ball has more spin.

Can somebody help me? I cant sync my wiimote..

man i havent played wii in soo long..

my high score in bowling is at 289, so 1 strike off full points, got that a few times but never got the big 300, then havent touched the wii in that long i probably dont even remember how to play bowling...

is it true about the balls being different? obviously the pro ones have the starry pattern... i just dont remember a different responsiveness after turning pro

Back