Brawl Countdown Timer

Powerpc: lmao

PrinceLink said:
HMMMMMM only in the Eastern time it was released, I till have 1 hour 19 mins

lol, r u gunna go to the midnight release?

10:30 right now, they are opening at 10 .... (but the clocks go ahead one hour) so 10.5 hours till I have the game :D. I'm hoping i'll be able to sleep away at least 9 of those hours!!

Blips did you pre-order a copy? Cuz if you didn't then you probably will have to get to your game store sooner

Aions said:
:D lolol ingnore this post lalala
................ok ur bored aren't you well any ways it officaly sunday can't sleep i going crazy i need to brawl now now now (wonder if i would get in trouble breaking into eb games and getting a copy and leave $50 on the contour (plus tax))

9 hours till I can actually buy the game. Anyone have any idea as to what I can do for 3 hours waiting in line for Brawl? I have my mp3, GBA, cell phone, friends, I don't know if that will keep my attention with Brawl so close and all.

haha =] it still says 365 days for me. Its based off your onscreen clock.

nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck ;D

Subarnu said:
9 hours till I can actually buy the game. Anyone have any idea as to what I can do for 3 hours waiting in line for Brawl? I have my mp3, GBA, cell phone, friends, I don't know if that will keep my attention with Brawl so close and all.
okay load up ur mp3 with good songs bring a few gba games bring a book (if u like to read) and ask a friend to come with you for a hour or so
good luck!

lol thanks, I have like 1000 songs, 250 I like. 3 GBA games, don't want to read my books over again and I have 3 friends coming. NEW STUFF to procrastinate with: cards, miniature chess game
It is more the waiting for the wait that sucks, like right now I have to wait 2 hours just so I can leave to meet up with my friends

Subarnu said:
lol thanks, I have like 1000 songs, 250 I like. 3 GBA games, don't want to read my books over again and I have 3 friends coming. NEW STUFF to procrastinate with: cards, miniature chess game
It is more the waiting for the wait that sucks, like right now I have to wait 2 hours just so I can leave to meet up with my friends
PLAY GO FISH

lol don't forget to pack snacks and drinks

Last edited:
Back