Brawl Gets Held Back.....Again

Why would you check WalMart....Check EB games or something...it's coming out February 10th.....

killik119 said:
OP is wrong! We don't have Walmarts in Australia, so I don't know much about their reputation... but they sound like a bunch of idiots.

Damn he doesnt know what a Walmart is. Its like a giant corporation of markets that feed on little mom and pa stores, with their low prices and amazing sales. Their evil.

Anyways, I almost believed him for a second. Next time get your news from a reliable magazine (Nintendo Power) or a good game news site. (IGN or Gamespot)

Last edited:
sorry not too sure like you said

Flamefury8 said:
Dojo still says the launch date is February 10th 2008.
um the brawl site wont post from [12-23-07 to 1-7-08] read top of dojo above the recent post.

JLU51396 said:
My dad is a store manager for walmart and he even says there idiots. The president of the company, Eduardo, came in my dads store and said "Why is there a whole section dedicated to Cranberry sauce, Cranberry sauce isn't a good selling Thanksgiving item" and he told him to move it, and all the people in the store was looking at him like he was an idiot, which he is.

I hope it's wrong.

???? Can I ask you why the PRESIDENT of one of the largest companies in America was in your father's walmart giving orders about cranberries?

OMG OMG OMG!!! do i spaz out? wait for an update officially stating this? i'm freaked right the $&#* out, man! i don't trust wal-mart as far as i can throw it,man.

killik119 said:
OP is wrong! We don't have Walmarts in Australia, so I don't know much about their reputation... but they sound like a bunch of idiots.
To sum it all up, they're one of the largest monopolizing multinationals in the WORLD. They make more than 7 billion a year (for a department store, that's a big wtf).

Great job sir, you've freaked out and injected doubt in this whole community. Just because your order gets held back doesn't mean the release date is pushed back. The email they send you is an automated one with a generic message to console you for being ****ed.

Lol 261311 couldn't have said it better myself. And beside the fact that your order is pushed back why wouldn't you check out actual game sites and sources such as IGN, Gamestop or maybe even Nintendo Power?

Could you imagine if it were delayed once again? Just think about how much drive the game lost when they delayed it the first time. I don't check the Dojo but one a week now. Before I use to check it twice a day just to see if there was a special update. It wouldn't change whether or not I got it but the hype would all but go away.

Mingus said:
???? Can I ask you why the PRESIDENT of one of the largest companies in America was in your father's walmart giving orders about cranberries?

:lol: He didn't come there specifically because of that, my dads store is one of the new high tech, efficent (SP?) stores and he wanted to tour and he made him self out to be a complete bufoon. And there cranberries were out on an incap to sell more becuase it was near thanksgiving.

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaleeeese, its freaking walmart, walmart is an evil corporization, you cant trust anything they say.

GAH, i still love their low prices :D all their new release video games are 2 cents cheaper in canada !!!!!! :O

Back