Brawl Training League

Yayz :D My IC good so put me as a teacher for IC techs aswell as training combo's with Lucas ike and that.

Yayz :D My IC good so put me as a teacher for IC techs aswell as training combo's with Lucas ike and that.

indeed :thumbsup: :lol:
With me me you'll find out how to fight mostly against everyone(Because i like using everyone) :lol: well you'll see one day :D

YOUR IGNORING POSSIBLY THE BEST AND ONLY IC MAINER HERE!!! Brene gonna lurk about wiichat:lol: Also my IC and Ike gettin better :)

I can still beat you, Fraz. :p Or atleast I'd think so. Shouldn't someone(me or Sho, IMO)test to see if your ICs are teacher-worthy? Not to say they're bad though, think of it as a re-evaluation.

I can still beat you, Fraz. :p Or atleast I'd think so. Shouldn't someone(me or Sho, IMO)test to see if your ICs are teacher-worthy? Not to say they're bad though, think of it as a re-evaluation.

How in the world did i miss that.......... :lol: i must be going blind :lol:

Yep you must be tested for that first :lol: as i am not available if ck doesn't mind he can test you.

OK but i'm not at best since I havn't been for ages until yesterday:frown2:

Lol Sho! I can try my best for the place of IC tech teacher so I will be needing luck.

Ah, so I'm doing the test then? Hmmmm..... What were the old rules for tests... I think I've got them written down here, let me repost them.

5 matches, the tested using their 5 best characters each match, a different character each match. 3 stock, items are off, and the only stages allowed are Smashvile, Battlefield, and Final Destination. The teacher uses the same character each match, however.

Sound familiar?

Last edited:
I dunno...so I gotta go my best 5 huh...MAN I'M IN DEEP **** I ONLY HAVE 4 BEST CHARS!!! Gonna take a random gamble for the 5th one :(

Lol, just give it your best Fraz. As long as your other characters are excellent, I've got no issues making you a teacher. I'm sure noone else would either. :thumbsup: Anyways, you should take a few minutes to warm up on some CPUs atleast, I usually do that before even casual matches.

Lighten up Fraz. :lol: I think I've warmed up enough, so I'll be waiting on wi-fi. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Back