Brawl Training League

Sorry about my Wolf... it's been months since I last used him in a 1 vs 1. I'm trying to get Ice Climbers to replace my Wolf as a main and Zero Suit Samus to replace Toon Link as a sub (can only use Toon Link well in FFA's). I'm going to get back on... I forgot my dry roasted peanuts so maybe, just maybe, they'll give me the energy I need to stay awake :p. If your up for it I'll duo Ice Climbers, Pichu. Make sure you add me:
User:Kingslayer
Tags: King
FC:4253-7490-0913

Yeah it'll have to be later, kinda busy and stuff like that.

Curious. How do these "training" sessions work. Are they just ditto matches with a certain character?

In any case, I need Sonic and Pit training.

Curious. How do these "training" sessions work. Are they just ditto matches with a certain character?

Pretty much, I'd do some training for other PAL gamers...if there were any.

Training sessions can work in a variety of ways. Dittos, vs. certain character/s, or just free training(basically a regular match). I've thought up multiple different ways of training though, even if I've only used the techniques on a few of my "students".

For example, my own offense training routine is having the trainee go on an all out offensive - no mind games, no stalling with projectiles, raw approaches and going aggro. In the mean time, I can only dodge their attacks and try to get away. Although for a more advanced method, I won't attack directly, but I'll dodge then counter attack. Training like this helps certain categories, this specifically can help people string together moves better, and determine better approaches. And ofcourse, help people establish their offensive style even further. I have more training routines than this, ofcourse.

In terms of dittos, I can help with Pit. I'm certainly no expert, but my Pit isn't too bad. There's always free or vs. specific training as well, and ofcourse my special routines.

Training sessions can work in a variety of ways. Dittos, vs. certain character/s, or just free training(basically a regular match). I've thought up multiple different ways of training though, even if I've only used the techniques on a few of my "students".

For example, my own offense training routine is having the trainee go on an all out offensive - no mind games, no stalling with projectiles, raw approaches and going aggro. In the mean time, I can only dodge their attacks and try to get away. Although for a more advanced method, I won't attack directly, but I'll dodge then counter attack. Training like this helps certain categories, this specifically can help people string together moves better, and determine better approaches. And ofcourse, help people establish their offensive style even further. I have more training routines than this, ofcourse.

In terms of dittos, I can help with Pit. I'm certainly no expert, but my Pit isn't too bad. There's always free or vs. specific training as well, and ofcourse my special routines.

CK & his awesome explanations
:thumbsup:

I could of helped with sonic but no wii = no fight :lol:

What disadvantages do PAL gamers have among other regular Wii owners? Fraz has been able to sync up well with me in the one time I played with him (in a FFA with CK).

well first off sometimes the connection is REALLY bad and i'm not talking lag enough to put you off, i'm saying lag bad enough to make you D/C!!! That and if we ever get like region type games, we wouldn't have much features and stuff.

Interesting. I've so far not had a problem with PAL users, and I'm in the US.

Back