Brawl Training League

Nah.. I don't think it is yet, JonRyan. I'm already registered as a teacher though, so no matter.

Speaking of that, how about some training, we'll both have the first session of the new league! :thumbsup: I want to make my Falconator stronger, as well as my subs. You up for it? If not, anyone else?

Nah.. I don't think it is yet, JonRyan. I'm already registered as a teacher though, so no matter.

Speaking of that, how about some training, we'll both have the first session of the new league! :thumbsup: I want to make my Falconator stronger, as well as my subs. You up for it? If not, anyone else?

of course i could never pass up a match from you :]

Were back up and running and hey everybody great to be back! Also making brawl sig pictures. So who's going to train me?I've been sick lately so I haven't brawled in awhile so I wont be at my best.

Damn i need to get myself on a computer :lol:

Well what's up people?
Hey Pichu glad to see you back.
Where the hell is Shadow? haven't seen him on wiichat yet.

i know me too :[
i miss shadow :/
well yeah hey birdman do you think we can a match/lesson sometime soon ??

I can't sorry :/
My wii hasn't read brawl since october 08 :lol:
February 9th i'll probably be able to though :D

Man i need Dbomb to show himself so i could get my old sig back. Anyone know if he changed his name by any chance?
Also anyone like my new sig?

Last edited:
yeah i wonder where Shadow is? lol

but yeah i'm back. didn't know the site was back, then i had to remake my profile...troublesome.
also my brawl code that was in WMBQs repost of the old league is wrong. i'll give my newer later

yeah i wonder where Shadow is? lol

but yeah i'm back. didn't know the site was back, then i had to remake my profile...troublesome.
also my brawl code that was in WMBQs repost of the old league is wrong. i'll give my newer later

:lol: Shadow appears from the darkness.
Welcome back :thumbsup:

Hey, welcome back to the Brawl, Shadow! :) My account was deleted as well.. Damn hard drive corruption.

BirdMasterLv.100.. Sweet new name. Does that mean I can catch you with a masterball? :lol: Cool new sig too.

Hey, welcome back to the Brawl, Shadow! :) My account was deleted as well.. Damn hard drive corruption.

BirdMasterLv.100.. Sweet new name. Does that mean I can catch you with a masterball? :lol: Cool new sig too.

No!!! no masterballs allowed. :lol:
I'm actually thinking of changing it back it looks kinda weird.
& thanks for the sig comment my bud allanflys made it for me a long time ago.

Wanna hear a funny story Eslogan , I actually have your sig saved lol, ill give it to ya later lol.

Well I might get on tonight and play for little bit, been playing a lot of Street Fighter,Madden, Soul Caliber 4.

But need to start training for Evo 2k9.

Plus ill be playing Street Fighter 4 all the time when it comes out to max train in it. So better get some Brawl " Fine Tuning " of my mains down.

User:JonRyan
Tags: Cfunk
Mains:ike, ganondorf, and falcon
Subs:Lucario,Samus and Link.
Available Time: anytime after 4 pacific time :]

No problemo there i fixed it look at the quote.

I guess i should switch that to wiichat user name.
& tags means what you used for user which is Cfunk so that would be your Tag in brawl.

@Brent :lol: awesome dude!!!!!! lucky you saved it :p

Also i guess i should add the little section for subs.

Last edited:
Back