Bronies Thread

Your hatred sickens me Assasin us Bronies don't care about haters cause haters-gon-hate.gif

If you have the right of posting pony related info in non-pony related threads, I can do vice versa unless the mods say otherwise.

This whole thing has gotten ridiculous, my god. It's like we can't even talk about a television show without causing drama.

^I know WiiAssasin wrecked the whole party

How does Assasin expect us to stop talking about ponies on other threads if he's trolling us on the only thread he wants us to be able to talk about it on?

Wiiassasin message to you this is our Brony and Pony thread stop trolling unless your a brony or a pony get out

He can troll here if he wants, but he's only allowing us to talk about ponies outside the thread. ^^;

Okay he can troll here but where still talking about MLP here

This whole thing has gotten ridiculous, my god. It's like we can't even talk about a television show without causing drama.

I like childhood shows as well. One of my favorite shows was Animaniacs. Ever seen any complaints against that? I'm sure you can figure out on your own why people may dislike the attention that a children's show such as MLP has been receiving.

So why do hate on MLP I dislike shows like Johnny Test I know it is terrible but I don't rant on them like you do Assasin

Wiiassasin message to you this is our Brony and Pony thread stop trolling unless your a brony or a pony get out

Disliking something is considered trolling now?

bxym said:
So why do hate on MLP I dislike shows like Johnny Test I know it is terrible but I don't rant on them like you do Assasin

No one rants on how great it is either.

You know what nevermind you can dislike all you want I don't care anymore

Johnny Test is awful, but I have seen worse.
I like childhood shows as well. One of my favorite shows was Animaniacs. Ever seen any complaints against that? I'm sure you can figure out on your own why people may dislike the attention that a children's show such as MLP has been receiving.
I just think that people only hate it due to it being a 'little girls show', which I consider a stretch, considering it's not really terribly girly or immature. I mean, not everyone hates it for that reason, I just find that most people do. That or they hate it for being overrated, which it is a little bit.

Disliking something is considered trolling now?
No, but coming in a thread focused on a particular topic and talking about how you dislike it is a little bit trollish. It's not really trollish on other threads, unless you're really displaying hatred for it.

This is the truth about Wiiassasin squidward_likes_ponies_by_joshyartist-d48souv.png

Back