Brunswick Pro Bowling

May be worth a rent once the game comes out. I'll have to check it out.

I might e-Bay it if the controls are BETTER than Wii Bowling.

AND have a career mode or something.

For 30-40 bucks off of eBay, it better have some depth.
And excellent controls. We've been knowing about this game for how long now?

Meh, I don't think I'll buy it. I might rent it if the local Movie Gallery decides to update their Wii inventory...

Anyone have any idea when this thing is coming out?

Amazon says "4-6 weeks," my local GameStop (EB Games) said "um no idea - but not this week", and Best Buy doesn't even have it as a search result online...

As an avid bowler, I'm very curious about it, though I'm hearing mixed reviews about the control system.

It does seem to have a career mode, so that's a plus, and there are variables in lane conditions and ball technology. Huge thumbs-up on that, that really makes a great bowling game for bowlers. They seem to have thought it out pretty well.

However, how realistic can the controls be when after you aim, you start your shot with the bowler visible as a profile shot (as opposed to Wii Sports' view from behind)? I want to be looking down the lane, the way I would when I'm really bowling. In addition, the controls are based on a swing meter, the way most old bowling games have been. But with motion control, this wouldn't seem to be necessary. I'm skeptical.

I'll still probably end up trying it out, maybe even buy it. Maybe the controls aren't as bad as they look.

Still confused as to when it'll be available. It's supposed to be shipping to stores today...

Backwards Man said:
I'm worried the controls will be awful....

If you're worried about the controls not meeting your needs, then rent the game first before you buy it. Then, if you like it, buy it. Brunswick Pro Bowling looks like a good game for bowling fanatics...more depth in the gameplay (compared to WiiSports, what more could you expect)?

I however, will not be renting or buying this game.

Why?

Bowling games are not my type, if I want to play bowling, then I'll play WiiSports, it's good enough for me. :yesnod:

In addition, anyone know if this one is online? Seems to be begging for online play. It seems like such an easy game to be put online. Only one player at a time, so lag's not a huge issue. There's no "defense" in bowling.

if its online i would get it...but i doubt it....if its a 20-30 dollar game i might think about it but i wouldnt waste my money on it.

Question is... WHY get it? I mean Wii Bowling is all the depth you need in a motion bowling game and its FREE. No point. The maps aren't even exciting in Brunswick pro

Back