Bungie

Tomahawk33

Flip Skateboarding
Dec 18, 2007
Bungie the creator of Halo, has broken off from Microsoft. As we all know there will be a Halo 4. So. Because Bungie broke off, Halo will be made for more systems. And since the Nintendo Wii is the top selling console
:lol: Halo will be possibly made for the Wii. YAY!!!

Tomahawk33 said:
Bungie the creator of Halo, has broken off from Microsoft. As we all know there will be a Halo 4. So. Because Bungie broke off, Halo will be made for more systems. And since the Nintendo Wii is the top selling console

Lol, I don't think so dude. But its a nice thought.

God damit, I had a friggin dream I had a PS3 and a Wii, but I woke up just now only to find out I only had a Wii ****.

Oh well back on topic, Halo is meant for online play. I think its ridiculous to think Its going to the Wii. Unless Bungie is really stupid. Sony wins Halo.

Tomahawk33 said:

...One second, my eyes are bleeding.

Really, this argument is poor. You didn't actually read about the split you just heard they split well sorry to burst your bubble when they split the rights to the franchise went to Microsoft.

Microsoft own Past and Future Halo titles not Bungie. It was in the deal of the split.

It has also been said that now the story is finished the proper halo franchise is also over. Expect more games from the brand, maybe another FPS but not a true 'Halo 4'.

Last edited:
In my opinion,A halo for Wii is unlikely,since Halo DS was ruthlessly cancelled,I can hardly foresee bungie making Halo for Wii.:ciappa:

The will not be a Halo 4. The fight is over.

There will, however, be more Halo titles. just not Halo 4

wow, halo 4? your an idiot! lol, and bungie doesnt own the halo franchise, microsoft does and they would never put it out on playstation 3, and the wii isnt capable of running halo and i dont see them making a special version for another system that isnt made my microsoft.

that was some of the worst logic ive ever seen, no wait...thats not even considered logic, idn what to call that statement.

SensesFail said:
wow, halo 4? your an idiot! lol

...QFT.

But yes you're correct, Microsoft owns publishing and development rights of Halo I believe.

Whats even more wrong about this topic is that he says "As we all know there will be a Halo 4" When actually thats false. Its already been said that its the last Halo FPS game. The story is finished. Plus like someone said, Microsoft owns Halo, so Bungie itself can make other games on different consoles, but it wont be Halo. Much like Rare wont make DK on other consoles.

Last edited:
Back