by the looks so far...

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
well seeing the video posed on the dojo looks like lags will not be a problem however, I would be more convinced if they did like, 1 person in north america, uk, japan, and somewhere else to get a better view of it.

Arsid said:
canada, brazil, uk, china and australia

four corners of the earth :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!

took me forever to think of places.

Dkw0101 said:
well seeing the video posed on the dojo looks like lags will not be a problem however, I would be more convinced if they did like, 1 person in north america, uk, japan, and somewhere else to get a better view of it.
ya man i saw the vid and was thinking the samething! if your going to show off your anti lag connection at great distances why not choose the furthest you can go? unless your afraid there WILL be problems at those distances

spiff-ssbb said:
ya man i saw the vid and was thinking the samething! if your going to show off your anti lag connection at great distances why not choose the furthest you can go? unless your afraid there WILL be problems at those distances

this shall be forever known as "The DBZBT3 wi-fi clause"

lol thats why i'm hoping they do that so they don't mess up like atari did with dbzbt3

Dkw0101 said:
this shall be forever known as "The DBZBT3 wi-fi clause"

lol thats why i'm hoping they do that so they don't mess up like atari did with dbzbt3
haha thats funny. i've never actually played it. but ya...how much would online brawl suck if there was connection lag mid combo LOL

I think they will stretch the connection distance, maybe 4 corners of a given country, but I don't think they'd actually stretch that far. Quite simply, nintendo would be putting their head on the chopping block, and even if a fluke lag came up, people would be soooooo upset about the long wait to get a game that wasn't even going to be completed.

well they have enough time to fix up lags and such i'm sure a few hours on a plane won't kill them to check it out, but if you want 1 country, i say they test it in russia

Dkw0101 said:
well they have enough time to fix up lags and such i'm sure a few hours on a plane won't kill them to check it out, but if you want 1 country, i say they test it in russia

For some reason, I cannot imagine someone playing wii in the hellishly cold eastern part of Russia. Most people live in the western, European part.

If it has to be one country, then let them try from Los Angeles to NY.

anax4aero said:
For some reason, I cannot imagine someone playing wii in the hellishly cold eastern part of Russia. Most people live in the western, European part.

If it has to be one country, then let them try from Los Angeles to NY.
I know what youre saying, do they even sell wiis there?

i think the online experience will be great, yes of course if ur 2 far from someone there could be a bit of lag. But i think that since this is a very important game they're gonna do their best 2 reduce lag, and 4 sure 4 sure it wont be anything like dbz:bt3.

This is right off the Dojo website...

"But because this form of communication is greatly affected by the distance between you and your opponent, your brawls may not run smoothly if you’re really far apart—like, for instance, if you’re connecting between Japan and America.

The more distant you are, the worse your connection becomes, and the slower it feels. I apologize, but I hope you understand."

And by the way, China is further south then you indicated on your map... You circiled Siberia Arsid...

ScottAspen said:
This is right off the Dojo website...

"But because this form of communication is greatly affected by the distance between you and your opponent, your brawls may not run smoothly if you’re really far apart—like, for instance, if you’re connecting between Japan and America.

The more distant you are, the worse your connection becomes, and the slower it feels. I apologize, but I hope you understand."

And by the way, China is further south then you indicated on your map... You circiled Siberia Arsid...

wait wait wait, communication? what can this mean....

Back