Call of Duty 3 question?

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
So I rented CoD3 and its awsome so far. I love the gameplay controls but the ones where you are fighting or planting a bomb are pretty lame. I find one makes you look like your jerkin it.:ee5k: Anyway I have the game for a week and I want to beat it. How many hours roughly is this game? I never play FPSs so Im not that fast.

THANKS

It's been reported to be between 10-15 hours. I just got this as well and quite like it. I'm also slow to get through FPS games and it's taken me about 3 hours to do the first 4 levels.

It took me about a week and half to beat. It's not hard to catch onto. You can also play it alittle different than PC FPS games. In PC version, you need to feather your shooting (short burst shots, not holding down the trigger until you unload everything on one guy!). Whereas in COD3 there is ammo everywhere because you are constantly killing people. So you can just fire away!

Anyways, for a "non FPS' person, i wouldn't say that limits your time on beating it by much as opposed to a person who has been playing FPS's for awhile. Either way, once you catch on to the controls, then you're smooth sailing.

Well COD3 is my second Wii game and the hand to hand fighting is really getting on my nerves! i am doing as it says but never win the fight!

whats the trick? whats the right way to be doing it?!

move the remotes as fast and you can. I had to do this standing up.

10-15 hours and wadaya mean that the fighting and planting bomb game controls are lame? That was the most creative thing on any wii game so far, even more creative controls than zelda.

I find the fighting very easy right from the first fight. the trick is move the controller very fast but only about an inch each way, basically shake it. the controller must also be facing exactly as they show on the screen.

Back