Calling all veteran Wiichaters!

I'm kinda pissed off that I've gotta resort to this because the stupid forum deleted everybody. I've lost all my posts and reputation. We've all got to start over, from the beginning.

Am I the only person feeling this way about this?

It's not a big deal. Go outside and jump rope, jog at a park meet girls- enjoy life! Don't take a forum and digital rep seriously. I have a GREAT rep in real life so why should I stress about a digital one??

Enjoy REAL life buddy.

You'll have to make me. I hate everybody.

And I'm just a bit pissed, I wouldn't have bothered spending all that time if I knew the system was going to crash.

What exactly are you accusing me of doing, Dorkfish? I don't remember denying anything.

As mentioned above, I just wish I didn't waste my time like I did.

Last edited:
Many of you may knew me as DaRkDiAbLo... but my account was deleted and now my name is... DaRkDiAbLo... WHOA! Crazy I know...

Wait, who now? I'm afraid I never heard of you... were you around the brawl forums a lot?

Haha no not at all... Basically just the Conduit ones and a couple others... Ryo Saburo Knows me and so does SSBFreakCK... Caliko may remember also... You I never met though.

Ah well. If you're friends with Ryo and CK, then you're likely to be a friend of mine. Nice to meet you.

Heyyy, it's Diablo. Welcome back to post-apocolyptic Wiichat... Free account deletion included - no refunds. ...[/sob]

I used to be Blue_blur but now im JagsRock95. I havent played brawl in 5 months, i got the disc error thing(for the second time even after I sent my wii to be fixed) but I finally sent away for a wii lens cleaner kit to fix the problem.

You coulda just gone to a Blockblusters, they have a disk cleaner there...

Of course, you might not have that where you live, we do have it in England though.

LOL I wated some time aswell then but the old wiichat was tons better and it's harder to know when I get a reply on a thread due to the whole thing were we don't recieve e-mails anymore.

PS: I'm on a school computer

Back