Camp out t shirts?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Ok, so i had this nice little idea last night.

I know a few of you guys plan on camping out or hitting stores up at an un-godly hour, just wondered if you'd be interested in wearing a Wii Chat t shirt while you do it?

Im probably a bit too late to send out for the US launch, but i've found an online store in the US that will print them and send them out to you for like $15 each - is there any interest in that?

For the UK im considering hitting some lines with a few buddies and handing out a few shirts.

Edit: I know i've mentioned t shirts before, but i wanted to wait for the new skin before i showed off the logo - but that's almost done now so i need to get them ordered.

Basically i have to buy the amount from the store, then you guys can buy them for $15 a pop i think once they'be been printed.

I imagine they'll be a way for me to send them to you freely from this store (seeing that im already paying for them in bulk), so if anyone is camping out i could send you a few to hand out maybe...

I imagine they'll be a way for me to send them to you freely from this store (seeing that im already paying for them in bulk), so if anyone is camping out i could send you a few to hand out maybe...

send them out to you for like $15 each - is there any interest in that?

so are they free" or $15?

Equis said:
so are they free" or $15?

Well no and yes. Basically it's a company that will create me custom t shirts to sell online.

But they require me to buy a minimum of 24 shirts up front, then that gives me the stock to sell here. I think they're roughly $15 each.

So you'll have to buy them i guess - but it may be possible for me to make the price $0 (as i've already paid for them) then you'll get them free.

I need to find out if that's possible though, hope that makes sense.

i0n said:
Well no and yes. Basically it's a company that will create me custom t shirts to sell online.

But they require me to buy a minimum of 24 shirts up front, then that gives me the stock to sell here. I think they're roughly $15 each.

So you'll have to buy them i guess - but it may be possible for me to make the price $0 (as i've already paid for them) then you'll get them free.

I need to find out if that's possible though, hope that makes sense.
I'd be interesting in wearing one. I'm planning to get in line at the GAME in Truro (Cornwall). My fiance and my friend Tom will also be there (He has a car, and the shop is doing a midnight opening on the 8th of December). Not sure about online payment though, as I only have a debit card - can't shop online anywhere! :sad:

A better idea is to make iron on templates

Let me explain:

An example is from the New Super Mario Bros. Site:
ironfq5.png

Here is a blown up picture of one:
http://mario.nintendo.com/_dloads/iron-ons/nsmb_tshirt_1.pdf

This way, everyone can just buy iron-on paper (Like $5 for a pack of like 5?), buy white t-shirts (Like $5?), Print it, and iron it on the shirt.

Iron on templates, that's a pretty clever idea - i'll look into this.

Thanks a bunch.

Back