Camp out t shirts?

I'd definitely wear one :D
GameTraders gave me a GameCube shirt when I bought Timesplitters: Future Perfect, I wear it like a medal :p Damn that must sound so sad!

Me and my best mate are catching the first train at 6am to camp out for the Wii while wirelessing our DS's, and chill with other Wii-goers :)

In response to what i0n was saying about missing the US launch, you still have time for the European/Australian/New Zealand launch dates, and I know I'd wear a Wiichat shirt, and for that matter my sister and her boyfriend probably would too :)

We were considering making official Wii-Crew '06 shirts for the WA Wii tour coming up soon, maybe we won't need to after all :)

Ezekiel86 said:
I'd definitely wear one :D
GameTraders gave me a GameCube shirt when I bought Timesplitters: Future Perfect, I wear it like a medal :p Damn that must sound so sad!

Me and my best mate are catching the first train at 6am to camp out for the Wii while wirelessing our DS's, and chill with other Wii-goers :)

In response to what i0n was saying about missing the US launch, you still have time for the European/Australian/New Zealand launch dates, and I know I'd wear a Wiichat shirt, and for that matter my sister and her boyfriend probably would too :)

We were considering making official Wii-Crew '06 shirts for the WA Wii tour coming up soon, maybe we won't need to after all :)

Yeah, theres still the Australian launch! Man, i dont think i would ever take a shirt off if it said nintendo or wii on it...

I think this is a great idea Ion. Great way to get at the very least a few hundred more members at launch not to mention the few thousand that will end up stumbling upon this site o et Wii info after launch. Let me know if this materializes before the US launch.

i0n said:
Iron on templates, that's a pretty clever idea - i'll look into this.

Thanks a bunch.

No Prob ;)

Any updates on this? I would even like a hoodie if you could get those made! It's colder out now, so a tshirt, although good... would require a long sleeve shirt underneath and and some sort of sweater if it's too cold overnight waiting for the store to open on the 19th :lol: (seriously though...)

Back