Can Smoke Damage The Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ericlewis91 said:
who cares if the smoke harms the wii..

the smoking is killing you! and can give your cancer!
I know I know, I'll have to slap my parents around to make them stop.

Once again I would not like to sound like a broken record which would sound like "garrrr screeeeee chichichickkahhh"
1. Chuck a cover over the Wii when your not using it

2. Talk to your parents don't threaten them or run away like some have been saying to do thats just stupid

and 3. Try out one of those air purifiers but there a bit expensive so thats your last option

Smoke could damage anything by over heating it. Now i have nothing to say but no offennce smoking isn't nice for you or anyone or even any of your electrical appliances! Because i have nothing to say is everything has been suggested but begg to your parents to go outside or even quit. If that dosen't work try clearing the air with this thing suggested on page 1. Or move to friends!

I pretty sure it will effect the Wii's health from the smoke. Ide just go up to your parents and tell it to their faces that they are reducing your life by a couple of years. See what they do:)

paintba||er said:
Your over 20, you have a kid, and your still living with your parents?

:lol: I can see how you would have come to that conclusion. No, I, with my wife, live in a house many hours away from my parents.

Just cover it with a t-shirt or something. That's what I do with my computer, studio gear, and wii

GhOsT55 said:
I pretty sure it will effect the Wii's health from the smoke. Ide just go up to your parents and tell it to their faces that they are reducing your life by a couple of years. See what they do:)
They would get pissy and smoke even more.

Sorry if someone posted this already... I only read page 1 of 5 or whatever page it is up to now...

This will VOID your warrenty but it's a good idea for all your electronics... OPEN THEM UP AND CLEAN THEM OUT EVERY 2 MONTHS! Seriously this will help your Consoles and PCs to have a much longer life...

Everyone should be opening up their PC atleast every 5 - 6 months if they are a non-smoker... but with that much smoke in the house I'd suggest every 2 months.

Trust me... if you're careful your consoles and PCs will last much much longer if you do this.

the smoke can damage any electrical appliance. It gets sucked in via the chassis fans/vents and can increase dust build up internally. It will also stain the unit yellow.

nicotine is bad news.

When your not using your wii, store it in the box.

Steal all their smokes, money and credit cards, and replace everything with stop smoking aids.

If they ask what you did with it, punch them in the face.

Problem solved. XD

But seriously, my Mom used to smoke (I now have asthma as a result..), and she was able to stop smoking with nicotine patches.

Crunch the numbers and tell them exactly how much money they'd save every week if they didn't buy cigarettes. (If you said that to be, I'd be like "ya but you know how much money I'd save if I didn't buy you that Wii or those games? >_>)

I remember when I was younger.. like 10, I hid my mom's cigarettes.. I remember her crying and stuff. My dad did stop for a while, but then he started doing Snuff or Scoal, whatever it is. Now he's smoking again.

Take away their cigs and sell them at school. move out with the money you earn. I usually am one for the authority but they seem kinda stupid for not caring about your life. How hard is it to at least go out side. Maybe the cold (atleast where i live) will slow them down a little.

To all people like "kill" and stuff and totally disrespecting them and the law. Look at teachers, and the government. They are "just people" but you have to listen to them. Look at The_Loose_Cannon, she is "just a human being with faults" but you still have to respect her AUTHORITAH.

Edit: added last part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back