Can Smoke Damage The Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
someone is in SERIOUS need of a belt whiping and i swear if you dialed 911 i wouldnt come to your aid. your parents did a great job raising you darlin.....good luck!

If my parents tried to hit me with a belt they would either never see me again or they would never see anything again. I carry stuff that can do alot more damage than a belt.

jrstubs said:
he lives in Utah, not NY like me lol.

yes this i know but still the point remains i would not come to his aide

paintba||er said:
If my parents tried to hit me with a belt they would either never see me again or they would never see anything again. I carry stuff that can do alot more damage than a belt.

becareful who you are telling this stuff to or else someone might be in serious trouble.......

im a new york city police officer

The_Loose_Cannon said:
Okay, I fully understand your comment now :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Then your a pretty shitty cop. Its cops like you that don't agree with someones views so they beat the **** out of them that makes this country even worse than it already is.

becareful who you are telling this stuff to or else someone might be in serious trouble.......

im a new york city police officer

Ooo I'm real scared of a cop on the internet that lives on the other side of the country and has no idea who I am. Plus most of the time what I'm carrying is legal and even if it isn't you have no proof and couldn't do anything.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
Then your a pretty shitty cop. Its cops like you that don't agree with someones views so they beat the **** out of them that makes this country even worse than it already is
I just ate 4 cups spighetti, 2 italian sausages, 2 meatballs, and a piece of garlic bread. Then I threw up lol.

BAH Come on I was expecting this thread to go on forever...I need some more help.

jrstubs said:
Nah, they wont stop, they are too ignorant and don't accept the fact that nobody likes to be around people that smoke...they get really pissy when I even ask them to smoke outside and its not that big of a deal.

Lets see...having to smoke outside or taking years off their sons life....

it would ruin most of your childhood but you could do what i did and get imancipated... most states the age is 14 when you can do it.. because by 14 you can work... but once you do your a legall adult, have to pay your own bills,and go to school... at you age the judge would probably get you some child support money from your parents... but over smoking i wouldnt do it right away unless your relationship with them is bad, just work on there smoking make them know your concerened if they dont do anything about it and it affects more then "gaming" but your life try it out... if the judge thinks your ready you can do it... but be warned if your not ready and he doesnt think its a suitable invironment for you still... fostercare it is...

i was 15 when i did it.. worked 40 hours a week at a resturant made decent money for 15 anyways being i was a legall adult could stay as long as i wanted, had to pay rent electric phone cable.. all that good stuff as a kid.. lotta fun could throw my own partys sure, but also had to clean up after them and pay for them.. and its not easy to do the judge required i keep a 3.0 GPA and paid my own bills.. little sleep lotta work.. thank god one of the cops in the courtroom when i went had houses for rent.. i doubt many complexes would have rented to a 15 year old... legal adult or not. he was a cool guy partied with me alot but kept me straight for a few years... tough life you will feel 30 by the time your 18...

yeh my mate did a similair thing, But his perants are cool now so its all good. They realised there mistakes

Okay......To everyone who didn't tell the original poster to get an air purifier or put it in a closet or is a female New York police officer...

:nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: :eek: :nonod: ::nonod: :eek: :nonod:

Yeah Smoke will kill anything. It will fry the internal computer stuff because it suffocates it and does not get adequate fresh air circulating it. Also tell your parents to stop for your health and their health. When not in use close the door, vent, and cover it with something, but make sure its not in standby because it will overheat.

My parents have been smoking.. forever. :/ I can't stand it but I'm usually always in a different room, same as my consoles and everything else I don't want smelling like ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back