Can someone make my christmas? i do need help

A

adf3424sdff

Ok, loads of people ask this question but i am getting my wii on christmas day (im 15) and i was just wondering if anyone knows that my router will connect to the wii. It is a linksys and the model number is WGKPC354G-UK. If anyone has this or not, please could you tell me if it will work or help me do some research because i have heard not all routers will connect.
Thankyou for reading. Please help, i am desperate.

Lee Jarratt - Aged 15 - England

ps. If this doesnt work and i get a nintendo wii wifi connecter, will it still be connected to the internet while my computer is off? because i would like to go on it when my mum and dad thinks im asleep LOL. and they have a password protected computer :(
Thanks alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
lee.jarratt said:
Ok, loads of people ask this question but i am getting my wii on christmas day (im 15) and i was just wondering if anyone knows that my router will connect to the wii. It is a linksys and the model number is WGKPC354G-UK. If anyone has this or not, please could you tell me if it will work or help me do some research because i have heard not all routers will connect.
Thankyou for reading. Please help, i am desperate.

Lee Jarratt - Aged 15 - England

Ok my friend
If it is WiFi certified it will link. When you get your Wii you can check for the wireless thingy there but on the box or on the Router itself it should tell you with a sign xD or try linking a laptop to it and if it works then BANG!
Hope you have a nice Christmas im having a nice Dec 8th xD

i just looked at the box and it has WIFI! thanks for your help, i wouldnt know if it would work or not until christmas day but now i know thanks to you. You have a great christmas too!

ps, do you have a wii now, because can you like private or instant message your friends who have wii's? this would be helpful if someone could answer, thanks alot.!

Yes you can send private messages to one another on your Wii's. As long as you both register your "Friend Codes", it will allow messages to be sent to each Wii, or an email address if preferred.

i never heard of a router not connecting however i have heard of some(including mine) only accepting B band from the Wii or rather Wii only accepting B band... so you shouldn't have any issues if u do try telling it to use B in ur router settings(i also have a linksys... WRT54G v2.2) hope this helps!

Back