Can't connect to Shop.

Nekya

Hardcore Gamer -_-
Dec 4, 2006
canada
Wii Online Code
0321-0570-0624-7858
My connection work pretty good, i can go on internet, i can watch the weather, i can send mail to friends.
But somehow since 2days, i can't connect to the shop. I was DL my 5th game and the dl froze, and since the i can't connect to the shop. My connection is working...

Thx for any hint.

just got my wii and can't connect to the shop ever. it says its connecting, but gets stuck there. i've got the japanese version but am in taiwan... does that make a difference? can i connect to the US shop? the japanese is driving me crazy. please help

i cannot connect to shop either, and i just noticed it this morning.

all other online aspects work fine for me.

and as for the us shop in taiwan, im not positive, but i think that the shop channel is region coded just like the games and vc downloads... so, you probably cant access the shop channel unless it is designated for your region.

thanks for the info... does your screen say its loading and not load like mine? i'm still working on figuring out what button does what... still don't know how to add mii's... shoulda payed attention in japanese class.

Mine is the same as your Wii's. I think the problem is that too many people are trying to access the shop, and it's kind of like a line to get into the shop. Like, right now mine just says "connecting." some times, though, it has an error code. But I don't think this will last long. The Wii just came out, so I guess you had to kind of expect it...

yeah i've been having the same problem with my wii ever since i got it...all of the other channels work just fine but as soon as i try to connect to the wii shop channel it just says "connecting" and thats it, i can't even go back to the wii menu or anything at all :yikes:

Back