Help!:Any body else had this problem?

im having the exact same problem. just got my wii yesterday. im able to add friends sometimes and view the weather channel sometimes. (the connection isnt that strong). whenever i try to get to the Shop Channel it wont work. One time the screen changed to something else, but then failed again. i hope this problem gets solved because i really wanna use that browser and get some VC games.

I don't have Wii points but want to download the Opera trial..if this error persists I wish for it to not persist when the Opera channel is available otherwise I wouldn't be able to get it:mad:

Axtlar said:
I don't have Wii points but want to download the Opera trial..if this error persists I wish for it to not persist when the Opera channel is available otherwise I wouldn't be able to get it:mad:

yeah dude. im thinking about buying something that i plug into the USB port of my computer and it sends the signal to my wii... cuz i get good connection on this laptop, but not on the wii. thatll probably help a bit.

gibsonrocker800 said:
yeah dude. im thinking about buying something that i plug into the USB port of my computer and it sends the signal to my wii... cuz i get good connection on this laptop, but not on the wii. thatll probably help a bit.

oh cool yeah that might help..I have tried to put my Wii close to the adapter I have but yeah still nothing happens

oh whats the adapter called? because everytime i get connected it disconnects a short while after. so i wanna be constantly connected

it's called speedstream or something..I do get connecte constantly with it it's just the Wii shop channel I have problems with

oh okay, that gives me some hope because i originally thought that the reason i couldnt get in the wii shop channel was because of the low connection, but i guess since you have the same problem but a good connection, its something else. probably just some bug. hopefully nintendo will fix it soon.

Back