Cant Find Games!!

Borch712ers

Deleted
Jan 1, 2007
First of all, yes this is a gamecube topic. Its posted here because, quite frankly, the GC section does not get as many replies. I dont see this as a rediculous request but if a MOD does than feel free to move it to the GC section.

Okay, so I am in desperate need for some gc games (that I dont already own, Ive got quite a collection) to hold me over until I get my Wii (late spring :( ) So...I asked a bunch of people and checked out a bunch of game ratings on IGN and I came up with 3 games that I want to get 1)Resident Evil 4 (Not sure why I never got this game in the first place) 2) Pikmin 2 and 3) Super Monkey Ball 2.
Great! So I run to my local EB Games and look and look and look through there junky GC section and guess what, they dont have any of them. I ask the clerk and he says "Sorry, but all of the games youve mentioned are high sellers and we rarely get any of them sold to us." Well thats just great. So, over the past two months I have gone to every Gamestop and EB Games Ive seen (whyll driving down the road, if I happen to be at a mall, etc.) and it has all been in vane.
Should I just buy them on Ebay or what? I am open to all suggestions.

Only go to eBay if you're desperate. Besides, I'm sure at least one of the places near you carries one of the games you mentioned.

gametz.com
great for trading/buying/selling games and other things.

Even though it's mostly forums based it's very reliable...

Here's some good game I'm buying (price is what I'm buying for, copied from post)

Viewtiful Joe - $4.00
Metroid Prime - $5.00
Star Wars: Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II - $6.00
TimeSplitters 2 - $6.00
F-Zero GX - $6.00
Battalion Wars - $7.50
Killer 7 - $7.50
Animal Crossing - $8.00
Soul Calibur II - $8.50
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - $8.50
Beyond Good and Evil - $9.00
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean - $9.50