Cars

:eek: Minto!

C'mon.. how can you not like it!

I'd prefer it if it came with Sean Connery.. but beggers can't be choosers.

06-aston-martin-db5.jpg

surfinrach90 said:
:eek: Minto!

C'mon.. how can you not like it!

I'd prefer it if it came with Sean Connery.. but beggers can't be choosers.

06-aston-martin-db5.jpg
meh its ok but its not the best but i like it a little:cool: :cool:

my wish list
IMG_1068.jpg
rat rod with no ground clearance
Picture138.jpg
volkswagen notchback
lcaangle.jpg

EG6 with cleaned bay + throttle bodies
this list could get pretty long....

what i drive today
boreddrawing.jpg
96 vw golf

Oh wow, drove the stang for the first time in months. Good stuff. Drove around pretty gingerly for a little bit letting the motor get warm, then took it out to a backroad and let a bit of a rip, took it up to 100 and didn't even break 2500 rpm, good stuff, so flipped a u and went back and did it again. Made me realize I really need to upgrade my suspension and steering, damn car was all over my side of the road.

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
Oh wow, drove the stang for the first time in months. Good stuff. Drove around pretty gingerly for a little bit letting the motor get warm, then took it out to a backroad and let a bit of a rip

your a smart driver :thumbsup:, I never rev the car past 3,000rpm untill the car is at OT and the oil pressure has dropped to its proper temp. i hate people who flog cold engines.

@BOB ~

Yeah, it's nice if your ride has been in lockdown when you finally get to take it out for a spin.

@LIGER ~

No doubt, especially high revving motors - the 4.8 X5's and M car motors have a small, colored indicator that changes from cold start to fully warmed to show when it's best to wind it up.

I have my DIC set to oil temp, and always let it get to ~170-ish before going WOT.

@DR ~

That's a cute ride - I can't say, after having experienced the narrow streets in the UK, I don't blame you. I always said if I lived in NYC and had to have a car, I'd score a Mini.

Oh yes it was, didn't even go WOT, just probably gave it 75% at most, there's a lot left and I'm thinking I could take it up to around 130/140, but it'd probably scare the hell out of me in that car.

Blueoval ~

Had a little discussion this week with the SO - decided not to go forward on my next round of mods (cam/pulley/etc). I'm afraid of getting too far into the motor and making it a little too "street unfriendly".

She said just to let the dust settle from the events of the next 2 months and if the business ventures we have on deck come to fruition (and it's +highly+ likely they will), then look into a *replacement*.

4 2 7 B A B Y :D

That would be very nice, 427 would be amazing. Is that the LS7? I'm not as familiar with GM motors as I should be.

Hopefully your ventures pan out and you are able to do that, or you know get an '09 Z06. :D

blueovalboy7 said:
That would be very nice, 427 would be amazing. Is that the LS7? I'm not as familiar with GM motors as I should be.

Hopefully your ventures pan out and you are able to do that, or you know get an '09 Z06. :D

Oh yeah, I guess that was a little ambiguous - the 427 would have a new (wider) body wrapped around it :D

DRMARIO said:
My parents and I were discussing my first car..and well, considering I'm not into..mechanics :\..it's not a brilliant idea buying a 1966 Beetle..It's just not feasableXD
SO, instead, I'm getting a Microcar! You get a stupid amount of miles to the gallon, and I'm rather sure you can drive them with a bike licence.
cvt.cars.microcar.mc1.gif

Oh you have to drive down here in one of those so I can totally mock the living daylights out of you!

Back