Cars

medium_2192058187_179c83d479_o.jpg

medium_2192856334_ae5e7caf69_o.jpg

More: http://jalopnik.com/344403/detroit-auto-show-cadillac-cts-coupe

I imagine the Coupe all V'ed out will be amazing!

minto said:
its the dream <_<

A Volvo C90? Sure, why not!

minto said:
no thats the XC90

X, C, ABC, whatever - looks like a Volvo SUV :lol:

My folks - for some reason, long story - currently have an S80 ('07 I believe). Nice ride, though I think they've got the fever for a new E-Class now (can't say I blame 'em).

This is my car, I actually just went outside with my digital camera in the raaain to take these =]. Haven't got my licence yet though so it's just in my drive waiting for me :sick:

DSCF0160.jpg

Here's a better picture of one, it's a Vauxhall Corsa:

web%20page%201016.JPG

My step-mother uses the Audi Hatchback which we call Audrey.

DSCF0155.jpg

This is my fathers wierd convertable kit car. Yeah the roof comes of THAT lol. I call it the Nazi car because it reminds me of those cars Nazi officers used to ride, while my grand-father calls it Al Capones chariot. There's many nicknames for it.

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

We also have a big people carrier, but I couldn't get a decent picture of it. We call the people carrier Dilys.

My fathers been looking for a new car too, another Audie hatchback I think but he's gone to China till August so we won't have another for a while yet.

Rach ~ Excellent flaming Jeep (or Jeep-like vehicle)

Pyro ~ Not a big fan of a Lambos, but that's certainly something to aspire to own.

[DT] said:
Rach ~ Excellent flaming Jeep (or Jeep-like vehicle)

Why thank you =]

We're not sure what to call it.. it was made by some man in England who gave it to my father for free :crazy: A lot of the time it's 'the thing in the drive'.

I didn't want to say anything about the Vauxhall and Audi, but I think something's wrong with those cars. The steering wheel doesn't appear to be installed on the proper side.

:lol:

who wants coilovers! :D

this picture was taken from my supplier down in NSW. all of them are sold. and one set is mine :D

tein.jpg

Last edited:
Liger_zero9999 said:
who wants coilovers! :D

this picture was taken from my supplier down in NSW. all of them are sold. and one set is mine :D

Cool pic. I had HA's [w/ pillow-ball mounts] on my Supra:

ddb3013d.jpg

[DT] said:
I didn't want to say anything about the Vauxhall and Audi, but I think something's wrong with those cars. The steering wheel doesn't appear to be installed on the proper side.

:lol:

:lol:!

Now I'm reading this, at first I was like ':shocked: I don't think there's anything wrong with the cars, not that I know of anyway' and then it hit me.

Like duhhhhh. :sick:

My dream car:

Aston Martin DB5, one of my main goals in life is to own one of these. Seriously.

astonmartindb5-frontside.jpg

surfinrach90 said:
:lol:!

Now I'm reading this, at first I was like ':shocked: I don't think there's anything wrong with the cars, not that I know of anyway' and then it hit me.

Like duhhhhh. :sick:

My dream car:

Aston Martin DB5, one of my main goals in life is to own one of these. Seriously.

astonmartindb5-frontside.jpg
thats so ugly:sick: :sick: :sick:

Back