Cars

kronau said:
maybe it not a gallardo all i know its realllly rare and old

Yeah, there's some amazing classic stuff - we go about every other year to the Concours d'Elegance (we designed website several years back with Mercedes) at Amelia Island. Some incredible "pre-modern" European cars on display from Lamborghini, Maserati, Bugatti, etc.

kronau said:
maybe it not a gallardo all i know its realllly rare and old
If you're sure it's a Lamborghini, then it might be a Lamborghini Miura (S) from 1966 - 1973. If not, it could be a Lamborghini Countach (1974–1990).

FR. said:
If you're sure it's a Lamborghini, then it might be a Lamborghini Miura (S) from 1966 - 1973. If not, it could be a Lamborghini Countach (1974–1990).
That's what I was thinking, more along the lines of the Countach, but who knows.

DT the ZR-1 looks amazing. Definitely better looking than the first models with the shaker looking hood. I am definitely looking forward to seeing those on the road. How much were they thinking about selling those for, wasn't it around 100k?

I *found* the Canon DVI camera AC adapter! Woohoo! Plugged it into the Firewire, camera detected, it's setup in Moviemaker, ready to encode. It's also charging so I can shoot some fresh footage (going to try the tripod out the trunk trick, heheheheh, hopefully this won't result in a camera meets road mishap :D ).

More later...

Last edited:
haha I thought you were talking about the Disney/Pixar movie. lol
But in all seriousness...I'm 20 and I thought it was an entertaining movie.

haha But anyway, cars. Mustang....Shelby GT 500 more specifically

My mom just bought a Mustang. I come home from college, and there is a baby blue Mustang sitting in front of the house:)yikes: <----me). Now up until then our family owned two Ford Tauruses. And to drive that Mustang is amazing. Now I know there are more consumer grade vehicles that are faster, more powerful. But I'm fine with that stang:lol:

But the car I want to own when I get out of school?
Bmw%20Z4%20M%20Coupe%204-lg.jpg

I found one in a color that matches my drumset near perfectly/

Here's mine.. Fairly standard mk4 GT TDI, will post a newer and better pic when I get back to uni.

Attachments

• Golf.jpg
    Golf.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
[DT] said:
Apprently the Media tag doesn't support PhotoBucket? Seems to cause some kind of Flash runtime error - so I'm just doing a direct link :D

OMG, hahahahahahaha! So I got a little silly with MovieMaker! Credits? Oh jeezus, hehehehe!

Anyway, some new mods in action on my ride :D

http://i255.photobucket.com/player..../TheEdgeOfTheContinent/Car Videos/TiFinal.flv
Haha, freaking sweet. It's a beast, like you described.

I love the little kangaroo? hanging from the rear-view. :D

You should do some track time with the in-car mount. That would be pretty freakin awesome. :D

blueovalboy7 said:
Haha, freaking sweet. It's a beast, like you described.

I love the little kangaroo? hanging from the rear-view. :D

You should do some track time with the in-car mount. That would be pretty freakin awesome. :D

Thanks! Hahaha!

I just encoded about 12 DV tapes and quite a few have on track video! So I'm going to edit down a few laps here and there that aren't totally bo-ring (and honestly, most of it is :D )

I can't for my cam + the current exhaust setup :yikes:

since its summertime over here in australia i thought this would be a perfect oppotunity for some storm pics...

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

Dang, that looks pretty fierce - actually it looks like the storms were get here in Florida (probably a similar coastal pattern[?]).

Back