chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

Hey Cap'n, you should catch a fish a big one and put it inside the briefcase. That's what I did.

{Axtlár} said:
Hey Cap'n, you should catch a fish a big one and put it inside the briefcase. That's what I did.

A big fish won't exactly help me right now, I got my herbs and stuff.

On the previous page I done a post of my situation, could you please read it and give me some feedback.

buy the modern rifle or the modern shotgun, and don't ever buy the Broken Butterfly because you can find that one hidden.

{Axtlár} said:
buy the modern rifle or the modern shotgun, and don't ever buy the Broken Butterfly because you can find that one hidden.

So, I should sell my rifle and shotgun (includes special scope) and buy new shotgun and rifle?

For the next bit which would benefit me more?

don't sell the scope, just the rifle, keep the shotgun, because the modern rifle benefits you more...and all the other guns are just to collect or to see different ways of killing villagers, because in my opinion they are not needed, all you need is a tMP, shotgun, revolver or handgun, rifle and probably the launcher for later on. so sell your rifle, buy the modern one, keep the shotgun, keep the TMP, find the Butterfly, (and you could sell your handgun later)

{Axtlár} said:
don't sell the scope, just the rifle, keep the shotgun, because the modern rifle benefits you more...and all the other guns are just to collect or to see different ways of killing villagers, because in my opinion they are not needed, all you need is a tMP, shotgun, revolver or handgun, rifle and probably the launcher for later on. so sell your rifle, buy the modern one, keep the shotgun, keep the TMP, find the Butterfly, (and you could sell your handgun later)

The modern rifle has a different scope to my current rifle.

I think I am fine currently but I haven't experienced this guns so I dont know.

Is what is coming really hard?

{Axtlár} said:
harder than what it is now, yeah

Now you see, I want the 1up on my enemies...

How would the enhanced rifle help?

I would of thought closer combat would of been happening, namely shotgun and handgun type combat.

the enhanced rifle is alot faster to reload than that one and trust me: it's very useful in future encounters.
Where are you right now?

{Axtlár} said:
the enhanced rifle is alot faster to reload than that one and trust me: it's very useful in future encounters.
Where are you right now?

The beginning of the castle, right where you begin...

So is there a merchant before these future encounters you speak of?

I might go ahead and get the riot gun...

I will only buy the guns when I need them so I am 1 up on the enemy.

Yeah all right get the riot gun. and yes the merchant follows you everywhere, the future encounters are in a far future, in the island.

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah all right get the riot gun. and yes the merchant follows you everywhere, the future encounters are in a far future, in the island.

Good, so it would be more appropriate to get the riot gun now and just keep the punisher untill I find broken butterfly?

Ha I am where you are but in adventure mode...Your going to fight the scariest monster in the game soon...it can't see you but it's still freaking scary

No get the red9

did you encounter the first monks chanting "morir es vivir, morir es vivir"? if you havent', first be sure to shoot them from there with the rifle

Back