chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

Yeah that guy...you'll fight him, or what will be left of him...

Your parents don't know you play this, do they?

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah that guy...you'll fight him, or what will be left of him...

Your parents don't know you play this, do they?

I have no idea, they have never bothered with me and games before, only the occasional comment.

The first night I got it when I wasnt playing it my mother walked in and how old to you have to be to play it (joking around) and I said 15 so she replied yeah right and walked out.

Later that night my dad walked in, just when I was on a shotgun rampage...

He just said, you shouldnt be playing games like this and walked off.

They dont really bother with it all to be honest:sick:

Lol, that's funny, it's like they care but truly don't do much about it..haha. well I just hope you don't get impressed or traumated with the game. When I got the game my brother was 14 and my mother found out we bought it and well just took it so that my bro wouldn't play it. But then she gave it to me and played every night.

{Axtlár} said:
Lol, that's funny, it's like they care but truly don't do much about it..haha. well I just hope you don't get impressed or traumated with the game. When I got the game my brother was 14 and my mother found out we bought it and well just took it so that my bro wouldn't play it. But then she gave it to me and played every night.

I am not normally scared by things, I am truly impressed of the tension feeling in Resident Evil 4 however.

So far I have jumped one or two times due to getting attacked from behind when I think all is good.

Right near the beginning I walked into a little hut, I thought I was perfectly safe and fine collecting the stuff, then bam, I got attacked from behind, I didnt see him when I walked in >.>

The Dogs made a me jump abit because I didnt see them then it leaped on me:lol:

Lol, I warned you about the canines, you can see them in the distance looking back at you viciously, at that point, I shot them with my shotgun a few times, they came running at me and shot them some more and bam they dide.

{Axtlár} said:
Lol, I warned you about the canines, you can see them in the distance looking back at you viciously, at that point, I shot them with my shotgun a few times, they came running at me and shot them some more and bam they dide.

You warned me a long time before...and I forgot:scared:

I am going to fire up RE4 now and retry the giant dude.

You mean you were killed by the Gigante? lol, all right then good luck this time

Red9 Or Punisher, help please!

(I killed the el gigante)

Red 9 sucks, I say Punisher, it's very good and old-school. or maybe I got them switched? lol, the one that looks like a revolver is the good one.

{Axtlár} said:
Red 9 sucks, I say Punisher, it's very good and old-school. or maybe I got them switched? lol, the one that looks like a revolver is the good one.

The punisher looks like original handgun?

Oh yeah I remebered, don't egt the red9..so from those two I say the Punisher...and don't buy the revolver gun, because you'll find it somewhere hidden.

The bearded guy, hard, very hard.

I blow him up (interactive cut scene)

Then I blow his body in half and battled with top half for ages...he killed me.

Tips?

Yeah, get on the second floor of the cabin and shoot him from there, also flash grenades are good or the other two.

Back