chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

No, I'm talking about in real life, the cost of the game. do you know what it is?

{Axtlár} said:
No, I'm talking about in real life, the cost of the game. do you know what it is?

In the UK it is £25, thats a great deal right there!

That translates to $50, but normally our games are $60+

Resident Evil 4 was rather cheap for what it is:)

Not sure of the American price

Oh all right, thanks guys, then I'll be sure to buy it, even thouggh I got the Gamecube version. is it worth it considering that, guys?

{Axtlár} said:
Oh all right, thanks guys, then I'll be sure to buy it, even thouggh I got the Gamecube version. is it worth it considering that, guys?

Well, I am not one to decide but Wii version is the definitive version, all extras from PS2, Gamecube etc.

Controls are a fun addition, and you can go through the game with me:lol:

Lol, yeah that'd be cool, I think I'll go buy it now! lol ok not now, but maybe next week.

{Axtlár} said:
Lol, yeah that'd be cool, I think I'll go buy it now! lol ok not now, but maybe next week.

Yepp, you'd be able to catch up to me easily probably too.

Mann that village I hate it so much, day and night, kinda' creepy at night to, vicinty of obscenity:rolleyes:

If you hate the village, prepare to be a major hater for the future environments, MUAHAHAHA!
I loved the castle one by the way, the interactive sequence with robotic giant Salazar is a winner. Very epic.

Who the hell is
Salaazar, is he that guy in the purple robe and parasite staff? I am assuming they are putting parasites in people...

Cap'n you weren't supposed to read the spoiler! it spoiled you..and that guy you mentioned is called Saddler. Salazar is someone else, you'll meet him afterwards.

Gah...I am right at the beginning of the game aint I?

Yeah, you are...lol, you ahve probably encountered already that other guy with a long beard, you'll fight him soon. Have you met Luis yet? and if thow two haven't happened yet, then you ARE just beginning.

I met Luis, he ran off, I met him again during a giant siege and me and him defended a house then he ran off again.

The large bearded guy who Ada shot and said I am of the same blood?

Back