chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

Yeah..I got up to that puzzle and had no idea what to do...right after I posted that I went off my laptop so didnt get to read your advice, I will check out the graveyard next time I am on the game:)

So, I need to buy a TMP from the second merchant?

I went to the puzzle then went back through the tunnel to the church to save so I will pass him again.

lol that video is funny..and yep id get a tmp for the next boss.. and that puzzle isnt mandatory i think for Leon so yeah you can bypass that and head to the lake

JerryC said:
lol that video is funny..and yep id get a tmp for the next boss.. and that puzzle isnt mandatory i think for Leon so yeah you can bypass that and head to the lake

Update:

Done puzzle, done the giant fish (at first I didnt know what to do so I nearly died)

Once I realized I got going and done it in that first attempt:)

Now I am fighting el gigantica thingy, I died in my first attempt and went to get some food.

I need giant tips:)

get tmp and hide behind the houses till he gets stuck trying to go through.. shoot him till he destroys the buildings ... then just run around -> turn around and shoot -> run around again -> etc

JerryC said:
get tmp and hide behind the houses till he gets stuck trying to go through.. shoot him till he destroys the buildings ... then just run around -> turn around and shoot -> run around again -> etc

I upgraded my suit case yet it is still getting full up easily...

I doubt a tmp could fit, what shall I do?

JerryC said:
make room lol.. sell stuff like spinels and remove yellow herbs(for now) dont really need those atm.

Spinels dont take up room...

So just keep combining herbs and using grenades?

Marioman said:
Save the nades for big masses of people...don't use them on anything less than three people

I never use grenades and they keep stocking up, I sometimes just try to waste it away.

I currently have 3 of every grenade, 2 full heal sprays, Rifle, Rifle scope, Hand gun, shotgun, TMP, two 50 hand gun ammo, some shotgun ammo, some tmp ammo etc etc.

Well, I have unlocked a free punisher and can buy the Red9, what should I do, should I keep handgun?

(I kinda' shot the merchant and he vanished....)

I have saved asheley and am about to fight an el gigantica, how can I kill it?

(This is the second el gigantica you encounter)

Back