chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

TortillaChip520 said:
i always use the tmp on el gigante. a couple clips will put him down. it's also good if you see a bunch of crows, cuz they carry money. but if you buy, definetly buy the stock and upgrade it. it makes a world of a difference
just like me

how did u kill all the crows when u first fight el giante?
i used a flash grenade

wario2ooo said:
just like me

how did u kill all the crows when u first fight el giante?
i used a flash grenade

hehe me too but i also like shooting them out of the sky cause its fun.

Alright im gonna say whats best like in terms of facts not my opinions im talking FACTS.

Never waste money on a rocket launcher to kill a boss.
Dont upgrade any of your weapons at the start. Once you get the punisher sell the handgun but dont upgrade the punisher. you wait for the Red 9 and start upgrading cause thats the best pistol in the game cause of its power.
Shotguns: Dont upgrade any until you get the striker. You DO sell the shotgun to buy the riot gun but dont upgrade any.
Also you buy the Semi Auto Rifle when it becomes available and the scope and you keep upgrading that.
TMP is mostly for fun for people that want it but its not recomended. Dont buy any magnums cause you find a boken butterfly for free in the game

haha wtf I never find TMP bullets I guess cause I dont have it... I have a hell of a lot of pistol bullets. :sick:

Well you have alot to go and its a REALLY good game so your gonna enjoy it....and im saying this without even knowing if you passed it on the GC:p

Well I've played every resident evil since their first release, had a ps2 not a gamecube (i no what a dumbass) but when I moved in with my first room mate he had a gamecube, but I only got to play RE4 on ps2 as a rental. Thought it was alright game back then I'm more into the classic zombies :sick: then some spainards lol its so weird to understand what they are saying..

SuppaRoy said:
Alright im gonna say whats best like in terms of facts not my opinions im talking FACTS.

Never waste money on a rocket launcher to kill a boss.
Dont upgrade any of your weapons at the start. Once you get the punisher sell the handgun but dont upgrade the punisher. you wait for the Red 9 and start upgrading cause thats the best pistol in the game cause of its power.
Shotguns: Dont upgrade any until you get the striker. You DO sell the shotgun to buy the riot gun but dont upgrade any.
Also you buy the Semi Auto Rifle when it becomes available and the scope and you keep upgrading that.
TMP is mostly for fun for people that want it but its not recomended. Dont buy any magnums cause you find a boken butterfly for free in the game
yeah
someone agrees with me and the punisher, upgrade it, it can shoot through 6 granados pretty useful

Back