Challenge Help

supanova

chaos whore
Those ****ing challenges

Ok, so last night, me and two of my house mates put in about 4 hours trying to beat the last remaining challenges. Those being: -

1. So Far Behind...

You have something like 68 seconds to win from 0-5. The best we got was losing 5-7.

I mean, it doesn’t help, especially when you have the worst striker in the history of the world and the rest is made up of slow ****ers.

2. Lucky Seven

The best we got on this one was being 6-6 at the end and going to extra time. We got two separate mega strikes. One was 3 shots, which all were saved and the final one was 5 shots, which, again, were all saved. The comp then got a mega strike of 6 and I failed to save one.

Does anyone have any tips on the best way to beat these two challenges?

It was and still is driving us all mad.

well it wasnt easy, theres no trick to it..u just gotta get lucky/defend alot better..i say dont aim for mega strikes, if its clear and u have a chance, they probably will block them anyway, gotta use your sidekicks

I can't beat those two as well. The best I've done on So Far Behind, was something like, 6-3. It seems impossible.

^^^^Wtf you snitch. What did he do wrong his swears are all ***'s anyway

wario2ooo said:
what did i do?

Haha, I don't know. I have no idea what he was refering to...

It's interesting you answer to Wario. He could have been talking about Wario inside the game...

Every challenge is a matter of skill
Ha, well, except for the notorious two. As far as Yoshi's challenge goes, relying on Megastrikes to win is iffy, but his teammates are so slow, and the board slows them down even further, that that's your only chance. Megastrikes are the way to go there.
As far as Diddy's challenge goes, the same mantra applies, except you can rely much more heavily on Dry Bones to score for you.
They both require patience, timing, and a helluva lotta luck.

Back