Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD3 issues

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by ics, Dec 11, 2006.

1. ics

ics WiiChat Member

Does anyone else almost always blow them self up when picking up a grenade and throwing it. Throwing the grenade almost never works and you get killed.

I also notice allot lines in the graphics that look bad. A solder will be standing and you will see horizontal lines going off him to the ceiling. Anyone else notice this?

2. deathlike

deathlike WiiChat Member

I always have to use two hands to complete this move. it's hard for me to move my thumb from "-" to the throw grenade button. so with my wii remote hand, i press the "-" button with my thumb, then with the nunchuk still in my left hand , I'll press the throw button with my left thumb. It works. My main grip with the Wii remote is that the buttons are to far spread out. I mean, what good is a tiny button that sits in your palm region? My hands aren't exactly small, I wonder how a young kid handles them?

The graphic glitches are everywhere, but I ignore them and play the game, which is pretty good.

cheers

3. ics

ics WiiChat Member

So you don't use the nunchuck throw action?

4. deathlike

deathlike WiiChat Member

HAHA I didn't know I could! Call me an idiot, but I skipped that in the training. Then picking up the grenade and throwing it should be easier.

now that I think about it I do remember seeing something in controller options to turn on grenade throwing or somethign to that effect.