COD3 issues

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Does anyone else almost always blow them self up when picking up a grenade and throwing it. Throwing the grenade almost never works and you get killed.

I also notice allot lines in the graphics that look bad. A solder will be standing and you will see horizontal lines going off him to the ceiling. Anyone else notice this?

I always have to use two hands to complete this move. it's hard for me to move my thumb from "-" to the throw grenade button. so with my wii remote hand, i press the "-" button with my thumb, then with the nunchuk still in my left hand , I'll press the throw button with my left thumb. It works. My main grip with the Wii remote is that the buttons are to far spread out. I mean, what good is a tiny button that sits in your palm region? My hands aren't exactly small, I wonder how a young kid handles them?

The graphic glitches are everywhere, but I ignore them and play the game, which is pretty good.

cheers

deathlike said:
I always have to use two hands to complete this move. it's hard for me to move my thumb from "-" to the throw grenade button. so with my wii remote hand, i press the "-" button with my thumb, then with the nunchuk still in my left hand , I'll press the throw button with my left thumb. It works.

So you don't use the nunchuck throw action?

HAHA I didn't know I could! Call me an idiot, but I skipped that in the training. Then picking up the grenade and throwing it should be easier.

now that I think about it I do remember seeing something in controller options to turn on grenade throwing or somethign to that effect.

Back