Completed TP...

Fait

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Completed TP in 4 days, amg 51 hours played, thought the game was bigger than OoT...:nonod: Awsome endning btw!

What do u mean thought... you can 100% ocarina in 7 hours... did you play it with no thumbs the first time through?

Hehe, well I played it alot, had my days off work to play. Still need some hearts tho, got the magical armor and pretty much all the bag upgrades, might have missed some - proberbly...;)

Sorry, missed out on the point before, what I wantd to ask was - Is 60 hour game as "The biggest zelda adventure" made, a big game compared to OoC if u think about, the fact that OoC has one more dungeon if I´m not mistaken.

OoC in 7 hours?? Sounds abit too fast considering theres around 10 dungeons last boss dungeon included.

Last edited:
Fait said:
OoC in 7 hours?? Sounds abit too fast considering theres around 10 dungeons last boss dungeon included.
I downloaded a video of it beaten within 5 hours once. I took all of the cutscenes and made a music video out of it.

Click on my sinature if you like. It should be the only Zelda video in the results.

I just beat it and after the credits rolled the The End screen popped up and i pressed buttons and then eventually it went back to the main screen and i went to my file and it put me at my last save point. Did i **** up or does it just not save after u beat the game?

Unicorn_Slayer said:
I just beat it and after the credits rolled the The End screen popped up and i pressed buttons and then eventually it went back to the main screen and i went to my file and it put me at my last save point. Did i **** up or does it just not save after u beat the game?

It doesn't save. That's why you need to save before you fight Ganondorf.

no i didnt have the guide but i just went after the main objectives. So i dont have the magic armor or 100 arrow quiver. and i only have 18 poes I just got bigger wallet(600 rupee one) and 60 arrow quiver, i wanna go back and get the magic armor, and a bunch of other stuff

Last edited:
Unicorn_Slayer said:
no i didnt have the guide but i just went after the main objectives. So i dont have the magic armor or 100 arrow quiver. and i only have 18 poes I just got bigger wallet(600 rupee one) and 60 arrow quiver, i wanna go back and get the magic armor, and a bunch of other stuff
oh ok i get it

I havn't finished it but how do i get lure fishing?! Iv'e got the mail about the tourism and the lure fishing is available, but when i go to the house with the boat ride, its closed?! Even in the day. Hoy do i get lure fishing?

Back