Completed TP...

When you beat the game...
you know when Ganon is taking his dying breath and all of a sudden they show Zant looking down and doing the creepy neck snap, whats up with that, is it somehow signifying that the Zant that Link faced wasnt the true Zant and that he actually had control over Ganon... and that Zant is still alive???

Man, I'm taking my time with this game. 44 hours and I'm only on the 3rd dungeon. I'm taking time out to explore, collect hearts, collect bugs, go fishing.

Twilight Princess is the greatest game of all time, on any platform.

Next.

Daren said:
Twilight Princess is the greatest game of all time, on any platform.
Whoa... whoa.... whoa... mighty big statement there. TP is great but it's not the greatest game of all time. If anything, it's the greatest tribute Zelda of all time. FF VII <-- greatest game of all time :thumbsup:.

Did anyone else notice that the background music in Hyrule castle (final dungeon) is a remixed version of the final boss music from A Link to the past? I enjoyed that :).

mrthundercleese said:
FF VII <-- greatest game of all time :thumbsup:.
...and they say OoT is overated....

anyhooo i don't think TP can be considered the greatest Zelda, greatest game ever etc. go back and play through another zelda then play TP again its a very different game compared to all other Zeldas theirs just something about TP that doesn't make it like any other Zelda game before it and no its not a good thing there's something missing from it.

I've played it thorugh thrice now and the story as good as it is doesn't make me feel involved enough I feel distant from the start and seem to keep growing more distant as the story progresses. Go back and play any other Zelda game....espicially OoT right off the mark you feel very involved in the story and the characters relationships with you seem to be well shown, back to TP and I can't as clearly see the relationships between each character and as i said before I have a distant feeling from the story

All this said thoughI must say its a great game and I did enjoy it thoroughly and would recomend it but if you have been playing Zelda since your bother allowed you to play on his NES then you might notice these little things.

Waving your arms around like crazy isn't enough :lol:?If i saved Huryle id like to go home with hugs. Does link ever say anything in the game? Girls want him and he just smiles :(.

deity_link said:
mrthundercleese said:
FF VII <-- greatest game of all time :thumbsup:
...and they say OoT is overated....
The pain... the pain :lol:. To each his own I guess. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything.

dan99iel said:
Does link ever say anything in the game? Girls want him and he just smiles :(.
The ladies love a good smile. Sometimes, thats all you need to win them over. Link is a man of action, not words. :)

Last edited:
Ive played 10 hours 57 minutes. Ive just started Goron Mines, got the dungeon map and thats it. I have 5 Hearts, 4 Golden Bugs Collected,1 Poe Soul and i have 300 Rupees. Im thrually enjoying this game. To all the people who complete it in 30 hours or less. Ur wasting an amazing game by completing it to fast. I see100s of people saying "What shall i do?". The game is fun to explore the posibilities of.

I remember when i was climing death mountain and i kept being knocked down by the rolling goron. I tried for about 20 minutes trying to do it. Then i realised, i need a power bracelet or something. So i walked out and got the cut scene, and the bit at the start with the cat. I was confused but i gave it 20 minutes and i done it. Its fun to be stuck sometimes :D

Red-_-Steel said:
Ive played 10 hours 57 minutes. Ive just started Goron Mines, got the dungeon map and thats it. I have 5 Hearts, 4 Golden Bugs Collected,1 Poe Soul and i have 300 Rupees. Im thrually enjoying this game. To all the people who complete it in 30 hours or less. Ur wasting an amazing game by completing it to fast. I see100s of people saying "What shall i do?". The game is fun to explore the posibilities of.

I remember when i was climing death mountain and i kept being knocked down by the rolling goron. I tried for about 20 minutes trying to do it. Then i realised, i need a power bracelet or something. So i walked out and got the cut scene, and the bit at the start with the cat. I was confused but i gave it 20 minutes and i done it. Its fun to be stuck sometimes :D

Yep, i totally agree. Been playing for 48 hours now and have only just completed the 3rd dungeon. It's great to explore and do the other bits to this game.

TP should definitely not be rushed to enjoy it to its full potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, if you cant save after ganon, how are you supposed to do the extra stuff when your done, do you have to face him again?

Back