Component Cable Problem!!!!

mk_south_london said:
cz i dont know who the hell u r so i will hav no shame in sayin it :rolleyes:
English please, i have not a clue as to what the **** you're saying.

MACRI said:
English please, i have not a clue as to what the **** you're saying.

It's pretty obvious what he's saying. The proper way to say what he was trying to say would be: Because I don't know who the Hell you are so I will have no shame in saying it. He should type it properly but I don't see how you can not figure out the meaning of what he said.

be careful with component cables. As there are 2 red cables it is a common issue that they are the wrong way round. Generally speaking red body is audio and red tip is video, but this is not always the case.

obidose said:
be careful with component cables. As there are 2 red cables it is a common issue that they are the wrong way round. Generally speaking red body is audio and red tip is video, but this is not always the case.
Yeah, there's not much worry though, usually they split them up into pairs for what is what, and for the ones that aren't, like you just said, there is a difference in the plug that lets you know which is which, I remember when I got my xbox (I got the core), the composite only video cable it came with, the yellow connector (video) was only yellow on the tip, the rest was gray, the white and the red audio lines were the solid color, I wondered why it was like that, then I got the componet and figured out why

Back