Congrats A-ROD!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
500 Career Homers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice shot.. Lucky Lucky fan who got the ball. hes either will be very rich or have some nice autographs and yankee memorbillia from A-rod!

Good Job A-rod!

Booooooo. Now all we need is Roids to pass the record and yet a few more bad baseball stories will be over.

manufan15 said:
Booooooo. Now all we need is Roids to pass the record and yet a few more bad baseball stories will be over.

A-rod!!!!!! Now hes going to go on a tear and be unstoppable. Hes been waiting to get 500 and now hes going to let loose and relax... I wish bonds wouldnt get. Maybe he will never get it. Walk him for the rest of the year!

Wiitime said:
A-rod!!!!!! Now hes going to go on a tear and be unstoppable. Hes been waiting to get 500 and now hes going to let loose and relax... I wish bonds wouldnt get. Maybe he will never get it. Walk him for the rest of the year!

Haha if they walked him from now on that would be great. I feel bad for Aaron, but its good that he hates Bonds and won't be in attendance when Bonds finally does hit the last one.

i wont.... I belive the Yanks arent out of it. I will just smile when the Yanks take over the division.

Imagine how happy that fan who got the ball is.. Hes probably smiling right now calling everyone. Lucky Lucky.. what would you do? If a-rod asked for the ball, would you give it to him ( get some memorbilla back) or sell it?

paintba||er said:

LOL neither do I. I hate baseball. But A-Rod? That sounds like an insult. LMAO

A-ROD is a nickname for Alex Rodriguez, one of basbeballs most talented players they have ever seen. One of the best. He hit his 500th carrer Homerun which is a great thing. Something that a lot of players cannot do. he is also the youngest player ever to reach 500 homers.

damn. wish i could have seen it live. I really hope he eventually passes bonds. I was never a huge fan of a-rod, but i would much rather have someone who has never had any allegations against them atop the home run record board..

...plus i flat out hate barry bonds

i hope a-rod breaks it too. I think we can do it and will. He has plenty of years left.

Big_League_Slugger said:
English I presume???? I guess you like "Futball":lol::ciappa:

Plus Latin America is a big baseball place too. BTW
Naw mang, i was just messing around with you guys there...

But in all seriousness, im happy A-rod hit his 500th homer. Maybe the New York media will get off his back a little. :lol:

I don't follow baseball except i watch highlights on Sportsnet... all i can say is

Bonds is the worst player ever.
1494576403_l.gif

Big_League_Slugger said:
English I presume???? I guess you like "Futball":lol::ciappa:

Plus Latin America is a big baseball place too. BTW

At least in football you can get more than 2 microseconds of continuous play without interruption. :lol:

Back