connectind computer to wii

andi13

WiiChat Member
May 1, 2012
queensland
Hi,my name is andi and have been trying to connect my wii to the internet now for 6 mths so i can buy nes and snes games that i have already paid for....tried 2 different laptops...a desktop....tried routers and 3 different wiis.....been to countless help rooms and bought two different wii adapters that arent cheap.....dont know why thier isnt a cord and why nintendo make this so hard....its driving me insane. And am starting to believe ya cant do it.....any help would would be appreciated,but ive prob already heard it.....thanks.

Those wi-fi adapters are utter garbage... I know from personal experience.

It's possible every router you tried wasn't compatible. Go to Ninty's official site here and see if any of your routers' brand were on the list. If they are, you should be able to get some troubleshooting assistance from there.

thanks.....nintendo have really dropped the ball on this one....why oh why does it have to be so impossible??why make it so hard!!!

Yep, the Wii does have some could-of-been-avoided problems with it's internet-related capabilities 'n such... =/ Nasty ones none the less. Nintendo has personally admitted to their failure as such, and intend to at least not make the same mistakes twice with the WiiU.

the wii u ? im not ever going to buy one of them....nintendo have lost me and can get ****ed.

Back