Connection Help

The Error code 221000, isnt on the site?

Can not seem to find out what this code means??

Not even nintendo know???

When you first setup your Wii and you go thru the settings, the one thing to do when asked to input a password or key, after the ap is found, is to input the KEY not a password. The wep key can be found by accessing your router info. See your router manual on how to access this info. all models vary.
Since my son got his Wii we tried all the info on the internet to solved this problem . Well it dawn on me to try inputting the key instead of the password and VIOLA!!! now we're on line wirelessly!!! It seems that all Wii's will accept ANY 5 character PASSWORD, but that WILL NOT get you on-line!!! You MUST input the wep key for security purpose.
Hope this helps, it did for me...
nycman72

ERROR 107310 & ERROR 209600. I've been connected successfully before until today I had a problem with my broadband provider, the laptops in the home work fine again but the Wii will not. When I go through the steps to set up a wireless connection it goes flawlessly, i pass the test and all that, but when I try to go to the Wii Shop I get 209600 and Wii News I get 107310....any ideas out there? Thanks!:confused:

for the people that can't get online, if you have a wireless router set the wireless channel to 1. Hopefully this helped.

knights87 said:
for the people that can't get online, if you have a wireless router set the wireless channel to 1. Hopefully this helped.

Will this require re-setting up the whole connection? Or will everything stay the same?

Shazam!

As I read a few times here, and on Nintendo's site, they suggest your router be set to channel 1 or 11, I switched my channel from 6 to 1 and....SHAZAM! I'm back in business! :yikes: my laptop seems to be movin' along faster too...hrrrmmm

This sucks. I switched my router's channel to channel 1 and restarted the computer. The error screen still pops up on the wii :(

Last edited:
i have a problem of error code "220602" by trying to do Agreement... arrrrggrrr!! i dunno how can i fix that... *sigh*

Last edited:
matt08080808 said:
i recived an error message it said the wii system memory is damaged what do i do
System Memory? Ouch. You should probably call Nintendo and see what they can do, maybe they can fix it with your warranty(1-800-255-3700)

Please help

I am trying to set up a wired internet connection because i thought it would be easier than wireless (how dumb of me).

I have bought a LAN adaptor and a ethernet cable, i have connected the cable directly to my NTL broadband and then to the console.

When it carries out the connection test it comes up with the error code 50220, i have tried to manually set up the connection but nothing seems to work.

Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

i have a linksys router and couldnt connect i think the code i got was 52320 or something similar. anyway try turning the wii on turning the router off and one (30 sec unplug or push reset on the router.) then searching for a new connection and connecting. works perfectly for me.

pleasss help me

what do i do i get error code 32004 and i read that i have to chaneg my routter channel to 11 or something but what does that mena and how do i do it please help me

Back