Connection Help

edpaccioli said:
what do i do i get error code 32004 and i read that i have to chaneg my routter channel to 11 or something but what does that mena and how do i do it please help me

First, on your computer, you have to access your router and its settings. Which router do you have?

After you access the settings, you should see the channel that it's set to. Change that channel to 1 or 11.

I can help you more if you give me your router model.

Can Someone Please Help Me? I Changed My Router To Channel 1 And It Still Won't Work On The Wii!

I Am Desperately Looking For Any Help So Can Some One Just Please Give Me Some Advice???

HelpMeGetWii said:
what error message are u getting

Oh, shoot I can't remember. I'm pretty sure it's 51030.

I can't check because I'm at my dad's house and the Wii is at my mom's.

edpaccioli said:
wher do y change my router chanel!!!!???
This should take you to your router setup: http://192.168.1.1/

Ok, so my internet was working fine through my wireless router (Network Everywhere NWR11B) about a week ago, but since then I can't connect anymore. I've tried changing router channels, I've manually put in all my ip and dns info and tried doing it that way as well. So far, nothing is working for me. I called Nintendo and the guy was absolutely no help. He told me to go buy a new wireless router. He said it *may* be some new interference that the router can't cope with. He may be right, but would I be better off just getting the LAN adapter and running a cable to the Wii? Or any other suggestions?

I've seen Error Code 52130 so many times it's not even funny anymore! :mad5:

I also cant connect.

I'm getting the error 51420 cant connect to the internet it sais and i tried alot of things already been busy finding it out since friday i almost cant stand it.

I tried automatic manually true the router DMZ hosting MAC adress port forwarding, directly with the Modem. always the same message.

Wire not broken cause i tried a laptop on it and it works >< but not the Wii.
I even tried a Xbox360 and what u think doesnt work either omg ><.

I Dunno what it is cause its deep in the modem i guess cause my pc can connect directly from the modem and my other pc too. and even a laptop but not the Wii and Xbox360.

I got an Alcatel Speedtouch 510 v5
and a Sitecom DC-202 v5

Can anybody help me im even too desperate to buy a new router wireless and a new provider for my internet connection.

sudden error code

I was connecting the Internet just fine and I even downloaded the update for the voting channel, but 5 minutes later I couldn't connect to the Internet or the Wii Store.

The router and network connection are fine because my laptop uses the same router. I can't figure it out?!?

o-k so far i have gotten two different error codes, first one was something like 51330 but then i try it last night and i get error code 52130. but the thing is my brother down the hall got his 360 to work online. and to top it off we have some freaky modem/wireless router frankenstien creation of a network and have no idea what to do!

hi i did the search for access point to find my wireless connectoi and it did. But the connection is locked and it sayd i need a password. so i types in the same password i use to connecti to my internet but it doesnt work. is there anyway to unlock my connectio? (sorry i dont know much about internet connections)

alright, heres my problem. when i search for access points, i get only 1, its called elmst, and i dont know the stupid pasowrd for it. so i tried going on here, and i created dozens of other networks, but none of htem show up when i search, hyow do i make one that works?!?!?!

Back