Copying Games, What Not...

oh and by the way... the main reason this forum and its mods does not want to contain any link to any of the said illegal action.

Is because it goes against its own hosting TAC, and many other things.

And if anyone actually read that article...

You would know that this "Burning" thing will and could actually cause Nintendo to crash, at the momment they are struggling with 2 lawsuits. + they fighting the 2 biggest companies in the bussiness (Even though chairman him-self said that they were no longer going to be in the console "Race")

Last edited:
How is the mod chip that changes the lights going to make there sales go down? That doesn't even make sense.

nintendo will be fine guys, theyu rejected an offer to be bought out by microsoft uuurrrrr imagine microtendo ninsoft so they must be going alright, and he said "burning" would make sales go down not the chip, i guess they will make alot of money from me lol i want about 25 games just next year, her e thats like $2500 so yer games shops will make alot of money out of me

You can't talk about .ISOs because it's a gray area that could get the site shut down. If you appreciate what i0n has done in making this forum, it'd be kind of you to shut up before he's handed a lawsuit. That's why you can't talk about them.

Gymdawg said:
You can't talk about .ISOs because it's a gray area that could get the site shut down. If you appreciate what i0n has done in making this forum, it'd be kind of you to shut up before he's handed a lawsuit. That's why you can't talk about them.

:lol: I tell ya what, you're really gonna get a lawsuit on a MESSAGE FORUM for talking about .ISO of games. Snap back into reality...

I hearby sentence you to life in prison for talking on WiiChat.com on how to make an .ISO on a Wii game! :lol:

Some thing simaler has happend
But it was how to copy films

iplaywii said:
:lol: I tell ya what, you're really gonna get a lawsuit on a MESSAGE FORUM for talking about .ISO of games. Snap back into reality...

I hearby sentence you to life in prison for talking on WiiChat.com on how to make an .ISO on a Wii game! :lol:
Did I just get mocked by an idiot?

"Why yes, Dave, I think you did"

Are you done being "funny"? Good. Sites have been shut down for far less. Microsoft has shut websites down for nothing more than their name (www.mikerowesoft.com). The movie industry has really started cracking down on piracy, don't think that the gaming industry won't follow suit, especially Microsoft.

Gymdawg said:
Did I just get mocked by an idiot?

"Why yes, Dave, I think you did"

Are you done being "funny"? Good. Sites have been shut down for far less. Microsoft has shut websites down for nothing more than their name (www.mikerowesoft.com). The movie industry has really started cracking down on piracy, don't think that the gaming industry won't follow suit, especially Microsoft.

Ok thank's for your input Officer Dave The Dumbass (only quoting your badge avatar)!

iplaywii said:

I've seen that happen to a number of PSP forums with much less members than this. The individuals on the forum will probably not face any legal problems but if we were to go around on this forum posting links to ISOs then www.wiichat.com could be shut down.
It happens to sites much more regularly than you'd think.

Back